Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

^^^^cmon man if people having figured that out by now then its their fault....giving the upper hand to everyone else :smh:

could have just pm that to him

edit that :rolleyes

Last edited:
Since everyone only wants to buy to sell or trade. Feel free fling me a 11.5 TO WEAR LOL

Last edited:
^^^^cmon man if people having figured that out by now then its their fault....giving the upper hand to everyone else
mean.gif

could have just pm that to him

edit that
eyes.gif
I thought we were in here to help each other out? Guess it's not that type of party anymore.

I thought we were in here to help each other out? Guess it's not that type of party anymore.

where have you been for the past few years,have you looked at the amount of lurkers we get?

thats why i said you could have easily pm that .

yeah we here to help, help the members that help eachother out not those vultures that only do is lurk and don't contribute a single thing.

i been here since 05 and its not the same

I agree with you, although It does suck that we have so many lurkers in each thread come release day. (300 members vs 900 lurkers) 

Good luck NTfam. We got this!

hasnt been that way in a long time with secret facebook groups and such this is mostly a forum for the brags and complaning and the struggle lmao joke jokes nice job helping folks tho 

no but some people arent smart enough to even think of that thats their fault, so that extra second or two matters even if you dont like to believe that.

Last edited:
so can i add muliple styles on one sknrs account i want the maxs and brons. the 13's are for my little brother but i want to know if i can select them all 

so can i add muliple styles on one sknrs account i want the maxs and brons. the 13's are for my little brother but i want to know if i can select them all 

should be allowed,the question is will you be able to? :nerd:

where have you been for the past few years,have you looked at the amount of lurkers we get?

thats why i said you could have easily pm that .

yeah we here to help, help the members that help eachother out not those vultures that only do is lurk and don't contribute a single thing.

i been here since 05 and its not the same

THIS.

In the Yeezy thread there were more lurkers than members. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom