Jordan 14.5 (catalog pic)

Rock is right..these will sell..look at the 9.5's and the 5.5's and the 1.5's..great money makers for JB..i bought the 5.5's and a pair of the9.5's..it's for jb's regular customer and not shoe heads..like us here on nt..

I'm liking them a lot. I think I'll get a pair to play in... as long as they perform and feel more like the XIV than the XV.

what tha? lol its serious with the .5's, its funny how they went from what?? the melos 1.5's? to 5.5's, 9.5's? then 12.5's? now this>?lol skipping numbers.

I really dislike the xiv's and xv's...but together they look GREAT!
eek.gif

But.....lets wait and see how the production model will come out....

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/demonbasketball04/lenny.gif

i love the xiv, but im not a bif fan of the xv, so i guess these have the potential to average out to an ok

I hate to admit it but anything involved with the XIV i will most likely buy one of my fav jays ever

Seems like their no-retro loophole to give people what they want without actually giving it to them. Like said before,these'll do very well despite what NT elitists (myself included) think, word to the B'Loyals.

They just better not even try to put some Indiglo on there or I'ma lose my damn mind...

As of right now, I dont like them. I am in the Minority with this one.

It looks like, I am also in the minority in liking the XIV's and XV's

damn, is JB finding new ways to milk us? these 14.5 look weird. im really not feelin these, and im kinda am. hmmm....

Back
Top Bottom