Jordan 14.5 (catalog pic)

they need to get rid of the way the tounge sticks out, i hate it
mad.gif

I really like these. The only .5 I would even, or have ever considered buying. I think the colors could be better though. I dont understand what jb is doingsometimes. They take a shoe a lot of people like, take a shoe most people hate, put em together and in horrible colorways. Who is in charge of colorways at jb?I hate black and yellow. Not to mention linen???? Thats for chics.

they have potential....i might wait for the real pics...see what theyre about, but they do have potential

these look promising. The tongue is the only thing that might turn me away though. Can't wait to see real pics.

These are the first in the .5 series I'm actually feelin'.
pimp.gif

They look like they'll be a really dope ballin' shoe.

when gentry was at my school....he showed us the 15.5s...or maybe it was these..i just know they looked similar to these

I'm surprised by the positive feedback so far on these...and maybe it's me or maybe i'm not seeing something in that pic, but these look terrible and re-hashed.

Yeah, it sounds like Team JB registered a bunch of handles in this thread and went nuts. The midsole on these with the XV base and XIV fins looks extremelyconfused. I suppose if you're going to mash up two of the poorest selling Air Jordan models, might as well do it now while you have a bunch of suckersstill feeding off these half-conceived concepts. Fusion/.5 was a poor premise to begin with. They should have released actual variations on the Jordan lineusing Tinker's original sketches instead of trying to force some of these awkward Mr. Potatohead configurations. Not all renewable energy is good for theenvironment.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom