Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

For those who ordered from FNL.com. Anyone get their pairs yet? The money just got deposited back into my account...but on FNL.com it still says it's pending?
mad.gif

this will probably get locked soon... hopefully not. But just call them and give them your order number and youll know if your getting them or not... i got 3 pair on the way from FNL

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Got 2 1 pair with a tracking number from fnl..should be here tommorrow
had to call to get the tracking number though, online it still says processing.

had the same issue so i called them yesterday and  gave them my order # for the 2 pair that i ordered and i they say there coming to me on the 11th, so i would suggest just to call them

Still haven't received shipping confirmation from FNL. Probably means my pairs got canceled
frown.gif
smh.gif

I am still awaiting the deposit of my money back to my account. I ordered friday night/saturday morning and now its wednesday so if my money doesnt get put back into my account today I will have to go through my bank. FNL sucks. It even said that my order didnt go through so those mfr's should not have put 352+ on hold. Just doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I don't like 2 think of myself as the NTer that triggered a series of ms 6 threads being locked
I wish everyone would stop fronting tho
denial......... acceptance is the first step of moving on. lol including this, it will be what, 7 Motorsports threads locked?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
one shoe i relaly liked to

Word to the wise, FNL is notorious for canceling orders. I never make them my first, second, or any other choice to order from. Unless it's a necessary ultimate last resort. They rarely come through on hot Jordan releases. Especially on a quickstrike release. I'm a huge advocate of staying clear of FNL and their ghetto #@$ customer service.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I don't like 2 think of myself as the NTer that triggered a series of ms 6 threads being locked
I wish everyone would stop fronting tho

denial......... acceptance is the first step of moving on. lol including this, it will be what, 7 Motorsports threads locked?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
one shoe i relaly liked to

in before lock lol // so happy my pair from NDC just shipped and now waiting for FNL to shipp mine as well

Got my pairs today out of the blue without any shipping confirmation, only email I got was for initial order confirmation.

Online says processing, machine CS says order is fulfilled but awaiting UPS tracking number.

I had to call the automated CSR and just yesterday, it said it was shipped and gave me my tracking numbers....

With all the complaints you would think they would fix their ordering system and customer service.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Word to the wise, FNL is notorious for canceling orders. I never make them my first, second, or any other choice to order from. Unless it's a necessary ultimate last resort. They rarely come through on hot Jordan releases. Especially on a quickstrike release. I'm a huge advocate of staying clear of FNL and their ghetto #@$ customer service.

I remember this topic being brought up for the Space Jam release....
laugh.gif

I guess it works for some, and not for others.

Finishline has never let me down (knocks on wood) 

Ordered 2 pairs of the Motorsport 6's, and will be receiving them Friday. 

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

With all the complaints you would think they would fix their ordering system and customer service.
for real, my order still isn't showing up on my order history....only called because I read others did and received confirmation and tracking number.

Yea, mine says processing but I called them and got tracking info. System shoulda updated that my order went out.

After ordering my pairs I received the order confirmation immediately, funds were deducted out of my account on Sunday, order sat in processing status until Tues. I never received shipping confirmation and had to check the website to find out the tracking number. UPS shows that it should be arriving today...

i know this is not fnl but i got 2 pairs from eastbay yesturday i have the shoes but they put the money back in my bank account is this normal?

If you ordered from FNL and it still says processing on their site, more than likely the shoe has already been shipped. Just wait
smile.gif

Just got mine in the mail, the system never updated I never even received my tracking number. Also these shoes are @!*!!@% great wish I would have been able to get more

Back
Top Bottom