Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

BTW FNL ONLINE SYSTEM IS TERRIBLE. SMH cant wait for my pairs though. 
pimp.gif

When I called they said my order was shipped on Monday and they're waiting for the tracking number. To anyone who has any concerns just call them and enter in your order # to their automated system and they'll tell you.

I got mine on tuesday and I had the basic shipping. I was surprised my order didn't get canceled because I had 4 pairs of 11.5. Thats love though because it essentially felt like my shoes were overnighted for a quarter of the price.

Still says processing on the website
laugh.gif

Some of you make me laugh. I'm reading all types of stories of people waiting for their shoes from FNL but, no one's received anything yet. lol I'm telling you, don't get your hopes up UNTIL you have a tracking number at the LEAST. Ask seanj4523.. they did him NASTY with the space jams.

Some people have gotten theirs from FNL with a pending status according to other ms threads. This question will continue to get asked again and again as mods continue to lock all motorsport threads.

got my 2 pairs, as well as two of my boys here in va beach, today! never got any tracking info, but finishline came thru!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you make me laugh. I'm reading all types of stories of people waiting for their shoes from FNL but, no one's received anything yet. lol I'm telling you, don't get your hopes up UNTIL you have a tracking number at the LEAST. Ask seanj4523.. they did him NASTY with the space jams.
my pair is sitting right here.  i got them yesterday.  never did get a tracking number, just the initial order confirmation. 

Wrong, I recieved my shoes Tuesday without a shipping confirmation, online status as processed and machine CS saying order was fulfilled but waiting UPS tracking number.

I got my pair today from FNL and I must say the only good leather on these sneaks are on the heel....

^^ To the both of you.... it shows how finishline does business. THAT'S my point. You'd be mad as hell if you didn't get them right? If the answer is yes, then you agree. I'm willing to bet my 3 pairs of motorsports that some people will not get their shipments as expected from FNL. Since I know it will happen, I know for a fact that I have nothing to lose.

If you got a conformation e-mail seconds after placing the order you'll should be fine. I ordered the CDP XI/XII from FNL and I received them three days later. The website sucks for checking your order status. Call them and talk to a rep. They will give you a tracking number if your order when through. I will be getting my MS VI tomorrow.

^^ To the both of you.... it shows how finishline does business. THAT'S my point. You'd be mad as hell if you didn't get them right? If the answer is yes, then you agree. I'm willing to bet my 3 pairs of motorsports that some people will not get their shipments as expected from FNL. Since I know it will happen, I know for a fact that I have nothing to lose.

Finishline isn't the only website that over sells, Eastbay does (G confirmation number), even NDC does (I've had my order canceled in the past) so you can't single out Finishline.

The thing different with this release compared to the Space Jam is Finishline is shipping all the shoes from their warehouse, none from an actual store so the odds of someones order not being fulfilled is lower then normal releases.

With the Space Jam release after their stock in the warehouse is sold, Finishline goes into their instore inventory which is not very reliable, depending on the store (lazy employees or the shoes can still be sold instore) an order bounces to five stores before it is deemed unavailable, so that process can take 1-2 weeks.

Thing is with the FinishLine system sourcing from their stores, with these hot releases employees KNOW they can sell out of their stores to increase their volume+adc-ons. As with every other retailers that stress on individual stores "making their day," the chances are slim for these types of things to be shipped out of the store unless it really isn't moving...

Ive been calling since Monday cause my order said, waiting for tracking #. I called a CSR last night and he said Id get em but they are waiting for UPS to pick them up. Came home today to find them sitting at my back door! THEY ARE NICE!

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Finishline isn't the only website that over sells, Eastbay does (G confirmation number), even NDC does (I've had my order canceled in the past) so you can't single out Finishline.

The thing different with this release compared to the Space Jam is Finishline is shipping all the shoes from their warehouse, none from an actual store so the odds of someones order not being fulfilled is lower then normal releases.

With the Space Jam release after their stock in the warehouse is sold, Finishline goes into their instore inventory which is not very reliable, depending on the store (lazy employees or the shoes can still be sold instore) an order bounces to five stores before it is deemed unavailable, so that process can take 1-2 weeks.
I understand all of that and am not refuting the fact that other online retailers don't do the same. I'm simply saying that FNL is the ultimate worst. No one does business as bad with their customers as they do. I will tell everyone and their momma to stay clear of these guys. I guess you have to experience what I'm saying in order to understand. Sucks that some people can't anticipate and have to actually go through the hassle but, hey to each his own, right? Congrats to anyone that's never had a problem with them. Glad to hear you got your orders fulfilled.

Didn't the supposed Blizzard actually help fulfill most of the online orders?

According to their twitter page....

Ive been having the same problem. but this is what you have to do. Call finish line. 1888-777-3949. press 1 for order status than * to speak with a Representative. it will probably say there like 40 people ahead of you but it only took me 15 min to get someone. give them all ur order info. online it says processing since i first placed the order. on the phone the lady said theres a problem with the whole online service with the jordans. mass chaos caused it all to crash. well anyways the lady gave me my tracking number and they were supposed to be here today but this noreaster in new jersey here is delaying the arrival of my motorsports. so if your status online still says processing give them a call.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I understand all of that and am not refuting the fact that other online retailers don't do the same. I'm simply saying that FNL is the ultimate worst. No one does business as bad with their customers as they do. I will tell everyone and their momma to stay clear of these guys. I guess you have to experience what I'm saying in order to understand. Sucks that some people can't anticipate and have to actually go through the hassle but, hey to each his own, right? Congrats to anyone that's never had a problem with them. Glad to hear you got your orders fulfilled.

Agreed. I really hoped that my order went through and luckily it did. I went through the same thing you're talking about and yes Finishline is NOTORIOUS for canceling orders. However, I believe we got lucky with this one being an online only release. I just know Finishline is my LAST resort, and this time it finally paid off. Mine came at random yesterday (2/9/10), but their warehouse isn't far at all from me.
Hope everyone gets their pairs! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom