Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

UPS is coming back to the house for a damage claim on the shipping box. I called Finishline telling them should I file a police report. I still cant believe that I am not going to receive the sneakers from FinishLine. Now I have to try and buy it for $240 shipped. Great!.

Yeah. I looked @ the box and I am like Yes!. And then I grab the box and the bottom of the box is open. Im like what???. I see my FinishLine receipt and a blue box cutter. Then I checked if everything is intact in the crib. 

OthelloxTwon wrote:
jahsondc wrote:
thwy say they are limited...but I'm seeing them all over the place....

yeah the word "limited" is thrown around alot these days
grin.gif

it all depends on your area.

my spot only sold 4 pairs.

Call it what you want to call it.

if you guys got friends in the Philippines...we've got stocks of the Motorsports VI here. I just copped another pair sz 11 for retail. There are still sz 11.5, 12, and 13. I dont know whats wrong but people here are more in love with the KB V than Jordans. I mean, the KB V is a nice shoe for hooping but its just not as nice to collect as Js. just m opinion

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

i returned mine cause it sucked
Coming from the guy with laser v's and bozo 1's...
laugh.gif

Don't be sour that you couldn't afford them. You know you never bought them.
I'm convinced anyone complaining about these is on the jb hate bandwagon. The truth is, the materials on the MS VI are OG quality. If you don't like the color scheme, quit your *****in. It's a matter of taste.

I didn't get to get these due to the Blizzard we had. Sportzone in Georgetown sold them early anyway.

I don't know if the quality is OG but it is good quality. The closest shoe I have as far as leather quality is 2002 black/blue VI lows. The MS's leather has more of a shine to it but good quality.

quality leather was good but not worth 175 imo
spent xtra $15 got the king of christ 190 shipped

Just got these from the mail this morning. After a disappointing RD online and a long wait, my effort is rewarded. Awesome shoe!

Rico, is that spot you know of have a size 11.5 and do they ship? Any info is much appreciated. Called a few spots here in L.A. and all sold out.

^Thanks for the heads up!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

pys has a good price, but anybody on the boards will beat it if you're looking for the best deal and prefer shipping within hours of paying...

Back
Top Bottom