Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Has anybody ever got a hyped release on NDC using iPhone on wifi? Or should I just get my laptop and try to win this bs online sweepstakes....

I don't see these going for more than 350-400. Right now they're 450-500 on the bay. Once they release and market is flooded they are going down. Dudes asking 1000 on Craigslist lol

theyll go down slightly but will go back up. DB Jordans are the only newly released Jordans to hold their value these days

I'm 10/10 in the Chi, pretty easy and all done off my iPhone 4. :nthat: . The dudes on this sneaker group on FB are HEATED that they didn't win :lol: saying its all rigged :rofl:

literally sent the RSVP DM to nikechicago in 30 seconds at 3:20:31pm (chicago time) yet people who sent it a good 4/5 minutes after me got their size 9. not cool at all but im praying for getting these online even though it looks sad. even if i dont end up wearing these i can always use them as a great trading chip to get releases iv always REALLY wanted.

I haven't been on NT in a minute. Looks like nothing's changed. NDC it is for me, can anyone tell me why NT Miami closed??

If I can't copp off NDC tomorrow I'm going to just quit collecting shoes. I can never get lucky on NDC. I just want a pair to wear, other people just want them to make a quick buck.
me thinks you'll be quitting. Gonna be much worse than any other release this year.

Ill prolly be there at 8, and come back later on hopefully to catch the pairs unclaimed. Possibly help out some unlucky RSVPers

the ppl who post their names when they win are straight up comedians :lol:

I don't see these going for more than 350-400. Right now they're 450-500 on the bay. Once they release and market is flooded they are going down. Dudes asking 1000 on Craigslist lol

flooded? no one even has them yet :rolleyes these are pretty limited. sure some will sell for cheap but in a couple months these will remain at $500+ for good

Personally I didn't think I'd win the RSVP but I gave it a shot but ill try NDC in the A.M. & if that doesn't work I'm going to follow the line I have on a pair... I think 350 isn't too bad for a DB especially if you're buying what you like! But I'd like to hear some other opinions... Would you guys bite if all your other attempts failed to secure this shoe?

Last edited:
Personally I didn't think I'd win the RSVP but I gave it a shot but ill try NDC in the A.M. & if that doesn't work I'm going to follow the line I have on a pair... I think 350 isn't too bad for a DB especially if you're buying what you like! But I'd like to hear some other opinions... Would you guys bite if all your other attempts failed to secure this shoe?
Honestly 350 is a bargain at this rate. 

I haven't been on NT in a minute. Looks like nothing's changed. NDC it is for me, can anyone tell me why NT Miami closed??

nike didnt want to pay sunset place to lease the space. they had been letting them stay there without paying for at least a year.

Back
Top Bottom