Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

Originally Posted by metallic

Lol at everyone getting excited for those red 4s. Let me clear things up. That is not a red color it's a pink and only GS sizes. The sample is very different from the the catalog pic. Also the Chicago 10 sample posted by MN is the final product, but the cement four will change. U guys will b happier with the 4s. Also the concept for the 2012 is crazy. U can make your own shoe basically. Also new boxes for 2012 and the tissue is getting a make-over

Lol at everyone getting excited for those red 4s. Let me clear things up. That is not a red color it's a pink and only GS sizes. The sample is very different from the the catalog pic. Also the Chicago 10 sample posted by MN is the final product, but the cement four will change. U guys will b happier with the 4s. Also the concept for the 2012 is crazy. U can make your own shoe basically. Also new boxes for 2012 and the tissue is getting a make-over

memphissfinest wrote:

I GOT EXCITED FOR A SECOND AND THOUGHT THE ROYAL BLUE 1'S WERE GETTING RETROED  
tired.gif
tired.gif

CEMENT 4S THO! I think a tear of joy just slid down my cheek
pimp.gif

memphissfinest wrote:

I GOT EXCITED FOR A SECOND AND THOUGHT THE ROYAL BLUE 1'S WERE GETTING RETROED  
tired.gif
tired.gif

CEMENT 4S THO! I think a tear of joy just slid down my cheek
pimp.gif

^^yes thats what i was told, but the four will change it will not have the dark grey with the purplish speckles. The four will change to resemble the 99 release with the lighter grey and black speckles. To be honest the chi 10 looks a lot better in person. I know i would have loved to see it return true to the OG, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose

^^yes thats what i was told, but the four will change it will not have the dark grey with the purplish speckles. The four will change to resemble the 99 release with the lighter grey and black speckles. To be honest the chi 10 looks a lot better in person. I know i would have loved to see it return true to the OG, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Well I hope one of those steps is making the upper interchangeable. Because they look ugly in that pic

^^^ Well I hope one of those steps is making the upper interchangeable. Because they look ugly in that pic

SMH @ JB crankin up the prices. this %!* will never stop. thanks anyways.

Chi-Town X's for me

SMH @ JB crankin up the prices. this %!* will never stop. thanks anyways.

Chi-Town X's for me

ATTENTION (people that cannot read) - Those Red IVs are GS only. That means you cannot buy them unless you wear a youth size (which some of you do...)

ATTENTION (people that cannot read) - Those Red IVs are GS only. That means you cannot buy them unless you wear a youth size (which some of you do...)

The Chicago X was ruined when they decided to stitch 23 on it. I have no idea who decides to put the 23 on all the x's and v's. Its just plain stupid. They took all the specialness out of it. Its real easy to pass on them because of that. I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

I swear, a bunch of monkeys could choose better colorways and make better decisions than the geniuses at JB.

Back
Top Bottom