JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they aren't on some bell bottom type jeans like the ones Mike is wearing.
laugh.gif

6l1qd1c.jpg

I hope u get to pick the size of jeans..cuz if they a package wont the jeans be a fixed size with the respective shoe size?

Not really feling the idea tho...but this is the direction JB is going.....Hybrids and overpriced packages....

I will try and find out about these as the other half is a fashion designer and the factory that makes her companys products also make Jeans for Levi and theirrep is over at the moment to go thru next seasons orders. The question will be asked tomorrow to see if they are producing them and if they are find out theinfo and see if i can get a pair
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

If i can get these this will be my first pair of levis.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
you dont NEED to get them.

I was excited until I heard the price (which is still not confirmed, i know), I'm going to sit this one out. I haven't dropped $150+ on jeans yetand I doubt im going to do it for Jordan Brand.

i'm coppin for sure. levis is the hottest denim brand on the streets right now. they been around since day one kidd.
smokin.gif

Is this a one-time shot or an ongoing collabo? The pack you're describing doesn't douns too exciting (elephant print?), but I'd love for them torelease some more Two3-era stuff -- stuff his 28-year old fans might not mind wearing. Interesting idea; we'll see where it goes.

Like others said, this sounds like it has some potential. I'm sure the suits at JB are working around the clock to see how they can screw this up.

I could see if they were the levi "capital E" jeans (very limited/hand made syle), but u can go pick up a pair of 501 jeans at Khols (for like 20bucks). i hope that price is wrong because the symbol is sweet.

p.s.
On top of that 501 are straight nut huggers. they should have made them 569 (loose and straight)

It's an interesting concept...but for $395 a pair of Evisu jeans better be thrown in. I know the retail on Levis jeans, I have an accurate guess of what aLevis t-shirt should cost, and I know the cost of a Jordan 1 Retro...case in point, there should be no way it amounts to almost 4 bills. That'scrazy...I'd love to see pics, but I know hypebeasts will be rockin em asap. I can promise you that~

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

It's an interesting concept...but for $395 a pair of Evisu jeans better be thrown in. I know the retail on Levis jeans, I have an accurate guess of what a Levis t-shirt should cost, and I know the cost of a Jordan 1 Retro...case in point, there should be no way it amounts to almost 4 bills. That's crazy...I'd love to see pics, but I know hypebeasts will be rockin em asap. I can promise you that~

Whats the difference between a vintage Levi jean and a Evisu Jean? Nothing..............................

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

They gonna fit the way MJ wears his jeans? Straight highwater and above the belly button status? Word to Urkel.
I'd love to see that, really be able to pick out the hype beasts.
exactly what i was thinking......HYPEBEAST SHALL FLOCK AND FEAST!!!!! $392 is way too much....ill stick with enyce jeans.....

The Air Jordan Retro 1s will be "one-of-a-kind and will be made from Levi's[emoji]174[/emoji] Original 501[emoji]174[/emoji] denim, printed with the traditional Jordan Brand elephant graphic design."
laugh.gif

This company's direction is pathetic.

(throwing in the towel)
Ssdly, yes.

I never dropped more than $60 on jeans. Never dropped more than $150 on shoes. Never dropped more than $20 on a T-Shirt. Personally this package doesn'tmake sense. Oh well, people will buy it.

Considering that these jeans will be selvedge (a good selvedge pair cost $150), probably along the variety of Levi's LVC collection and the shoes will belimited AND JB (historically $200) then the $395 price tag isn't off base. I know some don't spend that much on jeans but I know a lof of folks spendthat much on their jays. Personally, I own jeans that cost more than this pack... so will I cop? Maybe if it all looks good together...

O great, so does that mean that JB will finally learn how to actually make REAL jeans.....

...'guess they are prolly just paying Levis for their Chef Boyadee's secret recipe.

so theres a limited amount of packs made. but ppl need to figure out there sizes. wat is ur size 11, 36 waste and xl in shirt? u know how many combinationswill be needed to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom