Jordan Brand has updated their release dates page with pics

is this white patent? looks really nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fp9tsi.jpg

^ agree with you man, those are nice. I might just cop them for work....anyways does anyone have any info on the white/red XX3s? I have not heard anythingabout them in a min. thanks

FYI all these pictures can be d/l. Simply slide your mouse over the image until you see the + and left click with the mouse and select download....this willd/l a full size image to your computer.

If i could ever deal with a fusion it would be the 3. Im actually loving the Low XX3 and the Esterno....

I'm actually surprised. I totally dig the exposed carbon fiber on these models. Maybe their performance can match those of thekobe/bron's/huarache's. My personal fave has to be the black/blue esterno's, i'd pick them up on sale for sho.

I can't believe I'm saying this about a fusion/ Spizike/ dub zero type shoe, but I might have to get the White or Black Cement 3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CL2423

I can't believe I'm saying this about a fusion/ Spizike/ dub zero type shoe, but I might have to get the White or Black Cement 3
pimp.gif

You and me both.....................

Also, why can't JB treat their retros as good as they do to their team line and non retros? Some of these team Jordans look like they're made out ofsolid quality and were spent time on constructing. Meanwhile, sometimes, the retros are sub par in quality.

The Dentro is by far the best team shoe of the bunch, ans second best in the pics to the XX3 lows. Like the 12.5 before, a few colorways of the Dentro will becopped.

Back
Top Bottom