JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

I'll have 2 packs of these very soon. They are looking really good though.
pimp.gif

quality on the VII's is ok...the quality of the XVI's are amazing though. hell yeah.

I got mine today also...quality on both are pretty good. Damn I didnt remember the 16's having such a blocky toebox? Oh well still hot though.

Originally Posted by debs 168

quality on the VII's is ok...the quality of the XVI's are amazing though. hell yeah.

DAMN I HATE YOU........THAT'S MY SIZE KID!!!!!!
mad.gif

Nah, good pick up homie
pimp.gif
...........can't wait to get mine.

If you have the OG XVI's im sure you wouldnt say that .... they seem real cheap tome ... Now with them VII's I seen nothing wrong with them . As far as them just beein OK I would say they are more then OK .

I hope Finishline/Eastbay comes through for me with this pack.
embarassed.gif

quick question for nike employees -

how much do these go for on swoosh? i noticed that the kids packs were $200

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

What are the chances of trading the XVII for the XVI

not very good i think...the xvii are garbage...

i dont think this has been answered...will they release on NDC???...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ANYONE PICKING UP MULTIPLE PACKS WANNA GRAB ONE FOR ME?????
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT,PM ME.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

If you have the OG XVI's im sure you wouldnt say that .... they seem real cheap to me ... Now with them VII's I seen nothing wrong with them . As far as them just beein OK I would say they are more then OK .
thats soo truuuuueee...

actually, i have my own opinion on the package and it stands. the quality of the VII's is bad in comparison to the XVI's. i'm just happy to have apair of hares but the quality is not that good no matter how you look at it.
the quality of the XVI's is the best jb has come up with in a long time, IMO. i'm not comparing it to the OG's, i'm comparing it to the lastfew retros that have dropped.

Originally Posted by Bigman652

Originally Posted by KixxRus

thanks for the pix...t

his pack is gonna sell more than da carmine pack..

i highly doubt that

I work for finishline and we sold the most when we sold the 6/17 pack so i doubt that that pack will sell as good but i will still make a gwop of money.

but i know the 19 4 pack will be crushing
19/4 will be crushing???? did u come from ISS to here???

that will definetly not happen...with all da drama of those FAKE lookin 4s...its gonna be hard to calll..

quick question for nike employees -

how much do these go for on swoosh? i noticed that the kids packs were $200

No more discount on the Coundown Packages,
eyes.gif
. Nikeemployee's have the employee perk of paying retail for the package.

the 11/12's are the most talked about right now...seeing that its the taxis and the breds...that gonna sell out lije when the 11's fiest cameout...crazy..

Back
Top Bottom