JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

anyone interested in trading their xvi for my vii let me know...size 10. so cal (LA heads preferred!) PM me. I should be getting a pack, so lets talk!

these are
pimp.gif

I really better get through on eastbay or somewhere. Who's gonna be up late with me? And also this might sound weird....but i'm starting to not likethem as much. The good thing is if we can get for retail and you don't like them as much as you'd thought you can make a few extra bucks. But i'dbe willing to trade my hares for white/red XX3's if possible.

I saw this pack on Sunday. I only want the XVI's. If anyone in Atlanta or period want to split a pack I'm down. Sz 8.5.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I tried calling the employee store from 9est to 11 and couldnt get through finally got through and everything is gone.. what is my best option to still get a discount? Very frustrating that I work for the company and still cant even get 1 pack.. no employee appreciation at all!!!

Yea fam i feel you.Thats how i feel too..We are Nike Employee and its so hard to get a Pack from Greenland..
Your other option will be any employee store around your way cuz they will show you love and you will get your
50% off the PACKS
pimp.gif

if your area can get them def. on foot/drive. my area won't get shh so I need online or eastbay to come through

This package has my grails in them n I wont be able to get them because im broke this sucks..I dont know if can do this but is there anyway some of youNT'ers could hep me to get this pack.Willing to take any donations I'd really appreciate it:smile:

Please, when rocking the XVI's with shorts, make sure to wear black socks. I looks tacky when you guys rock them with white socks.

This is going to be my 1st pack. Couldn't get my hands on the 6/17 at retail, hopefully better luck this time. I'm just worried about those 7'sbeing all white. I will be walking on my tippie toes everytime I wear them because they will get dirty easily. What happens if it rains will the shoes stain? Imay have to rock them only once in a blue moon if that's the case.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I started calling at 10(ET) like I usually do. I usually get through at about 10:15 but I was getting worried this time but finally got through at about 10:45. I got my size 10 I wanted. This time scared the piss outta me.
mad.gif

Now I really hate you since you got my size.

Getting the wrong size is a nuisance, having to sell it for retail is tough. I don't have paypal and that is the way people want to pay (
sick.gif
). I guess they would rather pay way above retail than retail + tax/shipping, just to pay via paypal.

I'm still sitting on the last pack,
smh.gif

Yeah I almost quit after about 30 mins but I kept at it. A lot of people I work with that tried calling couldnt get thru either until the good sizes weresold out. Alot of people just copped what they had left no matter what the size was.

SMH.. What was I thinking taking a pic of the shoes I got and trying them on with white socks...

hey wassup, I cant wait for these ima try and get em in either a 11.5 or 12, I dont really want the 16's any1 wanna trade Ill glady trade em my 16'sfor the 7's

i just read your post twice qujamerican..disregard the pm...anybody in Nyc that wants my XVI's for their hares hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom