Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Anderson Hunt definitely not guilty that game. Dude balled out against Duke. Some of the other players though??………. Mob definitely had some stuff hanging over them that night.
Agree that Hunt was terrific that game, but Duke in their boring Adidas kicks actually had more NBA-level talent -- just a little young at the time.

Doesn’t get much better than these :pimp:

air-jordan-force-3-white-cement.jpg
Best hangtag in the game

Question on Elephant print.

What do you guys consider a good Elephant Print?
To me a good elephant print has thin lines and looks like cracks in the material
You should actually be able to feel the lines in the material

This is based on OG specs so don’t expect to get this kind of 🐘 print in 2023

Finally got my Atmos raffle pair in. Freak'n perfection! Wasn't sure which of the other two to keep as both are quite good, but not perfect, and mixing and matching wouldn't be an obvious better pairing. Atmos pair touched down, and bam; super happy and now I can finally get these on feet. That was way more effort than it should have been, but fun nonetheless.

Now I've gotta hold onto the other two for long enough to be able to re-coup what I paid on the one resell pair. Probably gonna take awhile; oh well.

You have to remove the stickers before even trying the shoes on and they’ll come off clean. Agree though, what is the point?

I think it’s an easy way to QC for size check and make sure both are the same size. I HATE those f’ing stickers way more than any hang tag behavior :lol:

If it gets delivered to another location in PA let me know. Class action time. I would call fedEx and make sure it's still getting delivered to YOU... IMG_20230208_113339_01~2.jpg They got me for the playoff 13's. Changed address from NJ to one of their friends in PA.
Ok. I think I'm in good shape. My shoes have made it to Ohio and are due for delivery tomorrow.

The only problem with my brothas pic is he wasn’t staring at his phone, the ground, or off into the distance.

Word to the hypes that do that

Back
Top Bottom