Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Resell shop in Dearborn MI wants $425 for a size 10.5 😂😂😂

IMG_5469.jpeg
Had the nerve to try to lowball me when I was trying to sell some **** to them a few years back

How do you guys always get such fast shipping? Mine are still on label created, and not just these, I feel like that's the norm for me. I don't think I've ever gotten the 2 day quick turnaround that surprises people. Is it because of regions? I'm in SoCal.

How do you guys always get such fast shipping? Mine are still on label created, and not just these, I feel like that's the norm for me. I don't think I've ever gotten the 2 day quick turnaround that surprises people. Is it because of regions? I'm in SoCal.
Yeah again most of the time in CA I would have them sit on label created until they got to the regional hub and then it would update on SNKRS and UPS and be out for delivery the next day. 5 business days before that happens seems about average for the west coast, but I think all of my deliveries from SD’s occurred about 6-7 days after purchase with no regular movement showing before the final drive from regional hub to local facility

I got mine yesterday and I’m probably further away than you (Seattle area). Kinda surprised me since I’m usually waiting and waiting

Yeah again most of the time in CA I would have them sit on label created until they got to the regional hub and then it would update on SNKRS and UPS and be out for delivery the next day. 5 business days before that happens seems about average for the west coast, but I think all of my deliveries from SD’s occurred about 6-7 days after purchase with no regular movement showing before the final drive from regional hub to local facility

Must be their distribution network or order that they fill their orders.

I have to say, these are looking good imo. I’m more impressed with these (based on pics so far) than the powder blue 9 tbh. 1 pair will still be plenty though.

Beautiful and yet truly sad pic with all of these great unworn Jordans.
Wear them!!

Tbh I don’t know how anyone can keep their shoes deadstock (unless it’s a shoe you REALLY like and don’t have multiples), with how much we spend on them. I have to wear mine to enjoy them if I’m spending that kinda cash on kicks. That’s just me though.

I too am in So Cal and this appears how they do us.

Wear them!!

Tbh I don’t know how anyone can keep their shoes deadstock (unless it’s a shoe you REALLY like and don’t have multiples), with how much we spend on them. I have to wear mine to enjoy them if I’m spending that kinda cash on kicks. That’s just me though.

I can't speak for anybody with 'normal' sized feet but I got big feet. So I learned the hard way I can't just walk into a store and get a pair of shoes. So I wind up getting shoes on the release day and almost never get discounts for anything notable because while I walk/run/ball in my shoes, once my size is gone it's like gone gone. So some pairs I doubled up and have the 2nd pair DS, or sometimes it's other colors that I have DS once I find a hoop shoe I like to play in. And I play outside a lot so you go through shoes a lot faster like that. But mostly it's the size. If I had 'regular' size feet I probably wouldn't even be a sneakerhead.

Anyway, I got my pair and I'm happy with em. I had a double up of the previous release and wore those around and they were so bricky I got ankle pain so I returned both pairs (to the mall). But I also had the OGs and played all kinds of street football and did other stuff in those joints. Been a while but I'm happy with this new pair.

Like somebody said, that new-shoe smell on these 4s is intoxicating. Only stronger smell was on the AMM3s. Those things would knock you out cold if you breathed in too hard :lol:

I was in the shoe closet like Pookie from New Jack

Decided I’m going to double up. Kinda glad I didn’t hit on the shock drop now. Some pairs coming in looking kinda boxy in the toe. Obviously all the best pairs will be sent to the footstores per usual. By best I mean LN3 and LN4 pairs. Can’t wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom