Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Well... Had mine delivered to my PO Box thinking that's the safe move. Fedex shows delivered Monday. USPS is telling me today they can't find it and it was probably dumped in a pile for outgoing mail and may or may not ever make it's way back.

So I finally win a shock drop and get screwed. Time to quit this game.

Yeah times in this culture have changed. From bringing back jumpmans to gentry? :lol:

The funny comments sound like trolling.

I know people are gassed on the return of the MB4s, but not a single pair I've seen from the shock drop match toe shape on the Bred reimagineds.

Heck, all the pre-release pairs posted in here must have been fakes as those all had shapes akin to the breds.

I'm surprised more isn't being made of it as it's quite noticeable IMO.

Got mine.
IMG_1873.jpeg

Last edited:
Got mine delivered on Saturday (fastest drop delivery ever?) and wearing them today. The ONLY complaint I have isn't even shoe related...it's that I wish the hang tag was the thick plastic like the old ones.

Last edited:
If somebody says they will sell shoes on here, take it with a grain of salt. It’s mostly false advertising just to test the waters.

I see very little difference between the two pairs above side by side except the breds have been worn.

Watch the video doublemesh96 doublemesh96 posted. The differences between all 3 are shown and there’s very little difference between the breds and MB’s except materials. The main difference with the SB’s seems to be mudguard which is higher on both of the other two.

He's right tho, not 1 bootlicker 4s have looked like this pristine LN3.
Screenshot_20240417_142945_Gallery.jpg

Most MB4s look like LNMs
Screenshot_20240417_143429_Gallery.jpg
LN3 toe shape is overrated. The rest of the shoe is also butchered which is often overlooked by the simple minded individuals.

LNM have better proportion and ankle height, which enhances the appearance of the silhouette of the shoe.

LN3 toe shape is overrated. The rest of the shoe is butchered even more which is often overlooked by the simple minded individuals.

LNM have better proportion and ankle height, which enhances the appearance of the silhouette of the shoe.
Sounds like someone not part of LN3 gang. It's cool. The 3 in LN3 stands for 1 2 3 you ain't it , you probably didn't know that.

Back
Top Bottom