Jordan Olympic 6 releasing?

Can't wait for pics, cuz until then all I'm doing is coming up with wacked out color schemes in my head.........and it isn't pretty using the infoso far from this thread.

i missed out on the olympic 6's badly 7 years ago..broke college student
frown.gif

Shoe is an Olympic Retro VI. $150 Men's, $110 Youth. Don't have the Nike color names yet, but it's a white based color with blue, green bean, vred, gold in the midsole. Red jumpman, black heel and tongue pulls. Not an OG color. Very limited pair.

Quickstrike June 7 launch. Targeted to support FIBA.

Why does everyone refer to 7's???

Didn't they just retro the olympic VII like 3 years ago? Why would they release them again?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Didn't they just retro the olympic VII like 3 years ago? Why would they release them again?
They are NOT the OG colorway you probably thinking of, they are something else. No comment on both VI's until pics surface. What is JBthinking?!?!

As bad as they sound and im sure look also, all of us including me are going to get them and have a stupid resale value and JB wins again so lets stopcomplaining.

I'm gonna be flat broke after 08. Oh and the 09 Mazda 6 drops this summer/fall. I'm going to need a serious Loan

Originally Posted by HOVKid

The reason is because about a week or so ago a thread came up about an Olympic 7 shoe that is going to be releasing sometime in the latter part of thesummer that supposedly looks nothing like the OG version or it's retro. As a matter of fact on YouTube, if you search up Gentry Humphrey there will be a 5part recent inteview with dude discussing the company's outlook on the present and future...anyways during one of the clips there is a 7 being passedaround reportedly the 7's that are going to be released.

As for these Olympic 6's...this is the first time many are hearing of the information so JB has people somewhat confused right now.

Well, I joined Clash of the Kicks at Karmaloop.com.
And the site stated that this shoe is the "Jordan VI Olympic"

Got the images from a different site since the one in Karmaloop was via flash.
Jordan VI Olympic
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Air_Jordan_VI_Olympic_1.jpg
Air_Jordan_VI_Olympic_2.jpg

Well, any opinions?

Just posting the Jordan VII Olympic for comparison:

Jordan VII Olympic
Air_Jordan_VII_Olympic_Retro_001.jpg
Air_Jordan_VII_Olympic_Retro_002.jpg

These are OG's by the way. I have no idea on what the official Jordan VI Olympic retro release colorway is so far.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Retro VI body color White and the rest is like Carnival Color.... Yes its a quickstrike, I was informed that this is the Retro VI that will release outside of the pack April, May or June release and the black color that was leaked is releasing.

[Terrell Owens]Get Cha Popcorn Ready[Terrell Owens]

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Originally Posted by tha2one

i heard about some BARCELONA Olympic colorway? is it the VI's or the VII's?

someone confirm this also? i remember reading it somewhere?

those are the 7's your talkin about. theres a pic and video (quick shot of shoe) in the jordan forum.
oh aight good! thnx !
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by nuffkicks

ok. i was wrong. not the six rings Exist only to be revealed when he will release and whether it is not always XX3 White's release date was finally I see red. 05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3 318376-161 White / Varsity Red Metallic Silver - $ 185.00 In addition to the early appearance. And black Ⅵ system to be released in May, June and what emerged. 06/07/2008 Air Jordan VI Retro Olympic (limited release) 325387-161 White / Varsity Red-Green Bean-New Blue $ 150.00 NOMAKU Olympic model was completely re-emerged. The CDP data also released the last update.

?????????
I didnt understand a single thing.
Man I thought I was the only one

Back
Top Bottom