Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Correction. There is the number 2 on heel tabs and on the tongue of right shoe.

yea my fault i just remembered that and edited. still a cleaaaaan colorway. a number 2 wouldnt keep me from copping even if i hate the yankees. if they made these in red with david ortiz number on em, id cop. even tho i hate the redsox with a burning passion. red suede 11 would be to cleaaaan.

imo, alotta people not copping for that reason would overlook that and cop if these were mids and not lows.

just my 2 cents.

My wife asked me to go to a Yankee game when we go out to NY next month. I told her I'd rather lay on the tracks of the LIRR.

Screenshot_20180515-191200_Chrome.jpg

Love the Yankees and jeter is my guy but passed because I despise low top 11s besides cherry lows and only because reds my favorite color

could easily swap out the laces for whatever you want or go to a craft store and get the same laces in different color.

glad i doubled up, these are looking nicer and nice as more pictures are showing up!

Love the 11s. Top 3 favorite shoe. Copped every low and mid colorway 2009-now except the Snakeskins and Anniversaries but I passed on these. Why?
1. Eff the Yankees
2. No patent leather
3. Eff the Yankees

LMAO@ "eff the Yankees
The 11's have also been one of my favorites. However I do like the suede/nubuck more than the patent leather.
Wish they would also make these in black suede or black smooth leather.

I should have specificied in baseball but they are #2 with the Cowboys #1.
You should probably read the article. The Yankees are not the most valuable sports franchise. They are somewhere between 2-5 depending on the source. The Cowboys are #1 by all sources.

Back
Top Bottom