Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

no 3M(scotchlite) no purchase for me 
5I5s8.png

THIS MAN KNOWS!
And THANK YOU, THANK YOU for saying scotch lite, repped for proper terminology...lol

I might be out of town the week of this release so I hope I can get them somehow.

whites go hard, the non reflective 13s can go to the trash can. watch once we finally get black/royal 13 lows they will not have reflective material

What's the big deal w/3M outside of it looking cool in pics? I don't see many people running at night with J's on anyway.

I'm on the fence due to CP3 logo tbh.

Growing up, I'm use to the 3m on the 13's. Without it, it's a little like ehhh you taking away the cool thing about it.

Growing up, I'm use to the 3m on the 13's. Without it, it's a little like ehhh you taking away the cool thing about it.

I've owned OG Breds and Flints as a teenager and I'm sure I didn't even realize the shoe had 3M. They were still some of my all time favs. I think the 3M adds to resell value and that's why some r out.

I've always wanted a pair of 13's that pretty much like these. Wish blue was more university with white sole. But these will work. Trying to get pair for retail prolly going be the harder part. Might have to end up on eBay going for them after release.

Pretty much when you see an original look for the first time around that's when you fall in love with the item or whatever it is that you see

as in the case the AJ XIII. 3M was just one of them thing's on this AJ XIII (Flints,Breds) that some of us loved the way it just reflected and stood

out on the shoe. Running the streets @ night to see these reflect maybe goes down in your city/town 
laugh.gif
 but never heard or even thought of that.

So when you see it produced again but now it's A retro on the same or different color shoe and it's just mesh with very minor detailed 3m or No 3m just

white whatever material it is, It's just hard too like/except. JMO.

Pretty much when you see an original look for the first time around that's when you fall in love with the item or whatever it is that you see
as in the case the AJ XIII. 3M was just one of them thing's on this AJ XIII (Flints,Breds) that some of us loved the way it just reflected and stood
out on the shoe. Running the streets @ night to see these reflect maybe goes down in your city/town :lol:  but never heard or even thought of that.
So when you see it produced again but now it's A retro on the same or different color shoe and it's just mesh with very minor detailed 3m or No 3m just
white whatever material it is, It's just hard too like/except. JMO.

I feel ya homie. Just being sarcastic with the running @ night comment, if someone is running at night it's prolly for the wrong reasons and I'm sure they don't want the 3M at that time.

3M=Cool factor. Gotcha.

I'm sure some boutique isn't gonna get as much as a major store for these.
Was going to respond but the avy caught me off guard 
pimp.gif

More retailers are receiving these(RUVILLA,SP,DTLR)so they will not be impossible to get...hype seems low as well since so many people saving up for DBS and holiday releases
Yea I see but wheres the big stores at. They are like super quit on the info

That logo is a no no but villa in Dallas is passing out tickets this sunday so shouldn't be hard to get but for a shoe that comes out less than 2 weeks the info is still slim

Back
Top Bottom