Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

So I'm pretty new to NT forums and I'm making my sneaker game comeback from almost a decade ago (restarted this month with solid pickups -- Gamma 11s & 12s), now I've got these in my sights but also interested in this weekends Kobe Prelude IV.

Apologies for the long winded comment but I need to know if the thirst is as strong as it is for JB for other limited releases? (Coming from a guy who is new to the whole raffle and bot nonsense).

So I'm pretty new to NT forums and I'm making my sneaker game comeback from almost a decade ago (restarted this month with solid pickups -- Gamma 11s & 12s), now I've got these in my sights but also interested in this weekends Kobe Prelude IV.

Apologies for the long winded comment but I need to know if the thirst is as strong as it is for JB for other limited releases? (Coming from a guy who is new to the whole raffle and bot nonsense).
Nowadays, the thirst is strong for every release.  Especially with a gimmick like this.  The only reason it is somewhat flying under the radar is due to the fact that the Blk/Rd 1's were/are a problem for everyone to obtain.  Good luck and welcome.

Jimmy Jazz's quickstrike releases are any time following midnight.. Same thing happend with Gamma Blue 12s. Bred 1s were not quickstrike so they were put up on midnight. Wouldn'tt hurt to check on midnight still
Gamma Blue XIIs went live at midnight, it was just a few days later than everywhere else.

Edit: Also, just because a certain pair has a limited quantity doesn't mean it's a quickstrike.
Gamma XII's did not go live at midnight on JJ. They went live around 7am on the 28th, during all of the Black/Red I madness.

Considering how many people missed out on the Black/Red 1s not so long ago, many are probably looking to compensate for their disappointment.  So it would be pretty safe to assume the demand for these would be high.  It doesn't help that these aren't completely a general release (if at all) either.  

It is possible to turn the "find a store" button into an "add to cart" button on Shoe Palace but they will cancel your order the next day.

Last edited:
Just found out that I won the Shiekh online raffle for these with only 4 entries while I couldn't even win it for the Gamma 11s or Bred 1s with 32 entries for each... lmao.

so is it safe to say i probably should try and trade these for maybe say a pair of db foamposites?

but notice all the retros are "instore only."

not sure if they will make them available online or totally have a bunch of other restocks.
They prolly gon throw all the wack joints on the site and add like the 1 maybe 2 of the heaters

They said on twitter bot orders are easy to spot and will be refunded. Really there is a shoe palace bot?? Lol cmon

What's with all of people coming in here not even liking the shoe , just wanting to use it to trade. I've been looking forward to this release for months and guys like you are going to ruin it for the rest of us.

How long until JJ releases on their site, and how do i find the shoe there?

Im in australia, so im not very familiar with that site.

I gotta get someone i dont even know to ship them to me.. my trust levels are high right now, i just hope i dont get played 

any help with release would be mucho appreciated fo real

Anybody know what time the gamma 12s came on jj? Im thinking there going to put the same time for these.

Back
Top Bottom