Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

They prolly gon throw all the wack joints on the site and add like the 1 maybe 2 of the heaters
lmao! I hope not. I hope its everything we all tried to get this year. I'd be happy with either the Bel air 5's or green glow 4s.

Guess we'll see early weds morning. I'm either gonna be happy, or grumpy and going back to bed. lmao.

Did you just say fill his tank up?

laugh.gif
YEP

How long until JJ releases on their site, and how do i find the shoe there?

Im in australia, so im not very familiar with that site.

I gotta get someone i dont even know to ship them to me.. my trust levels are high right now, i just hope i dont get played 

any help with release would be mucho appreciated fo real
thanks yall lol

Some of y'all need to read. Feels like the same info and questions have been posted over and over.

well apparently JJ is gonna release them at midnight EST. Others say it will be a random time.
so in about an hour right? shiytt im really hoping they drop then, because if i have to wait until 8am est time, that makes it 12.00am new years eve here! haha my wifey gonna be countin' down and ima be by the computer goin' beastmode for some kicks

this cant be life

so in about an hour right? shiytt im really hoping they drop then, because if i have to wait until 8am est time, that makes it 12.00am new years eve here! haha my wifey gonna be countin' down and ima be by the computer goin' beastmode for some kicks

this cant be life

That struggle real for everybody fam lol ive done my share of sacrifices for sneaker drops hahaha

Man I'm kinda disappointed on the infrared. It's pretty bright. I'm glad my connect came through. Trying to use them for trade bait on something else.

That struggle real for everybody fam lol ive done my share of sacrifices for sneaker drops hahaha
yep for sure man, gotta do what we gotta do.. i just hope im not too faded cos thats gonna throw my reflexes off.. or it might enhance them. Ionno? lmaoo

three pair will be left over at Nike DC tomorrow, friends i RSVP'd for can't make it within the window..

Man I'm kinda disappointed on the infrared. It's pretty bright. I'm glad my connect came through. Trying to use them for trade bait on something else.
or you could be THAT dude and ill buy em off you right now for a bit above retail ? size 11 or 11.5 ?

I will let you all have JJ tonight. No sense chasing shadows. Good luck to all who try tonight

Don't know anyone who has copped any good release of Jimmy Jazz

It's a myth that they actually receive pairs lol

Back
Top Bottom