Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I've never succeeded on JJ before, but if they release tonight, I'll give it another go since this thread hasn't jumped 20 pages up to the release. Gives me some vague sense of hope...

Last edited:
Haven't copped from JJ since the Royal 1's its about time JJ start back showing me love.......feeling lucky starts tonight

Almost got lucky with the bred 1s on JJ of all releases 
laugh.gif

Yes sir! Finishline and NDC.
Honestly as annoying as it is having the splash page with the countdown or the waiting in line. I much, much prefer that over continuously clicking add to cart over and over and failing every time. 

anyone have a guess what time shoe palace will put em up? That be nice if it was midnight but if I had to guess probably like 7am tomm.

What's with all of people coming in here not even liking the shoe , just wanting to use it to trade. I've been looking forward to this release for months and guys like you are going to ruin it for the rest of us.
god damn it we're trying to keep the god damn hype down so it isnt a pain in the *** to cop these online

how do i find the jj's link?

again, forgive me for the basic questions lol.. im posting from Australia and i've never even tried to cop from there.. dont know nada about that site

ty very much. yea sorry, didnt realize i could do that. i wasnt looking at the tabs.

Last edited:
does JJ save carts for a certain amount of time like ndc or do I have to checkout ASAP to not get jacked? never used their site before sorry

I've never purchased anything off JJ online. I'm probably like 0-20 on releases that I wanted to purchase through them.

Back
Top Bottom