Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if the package was scanned onto the truck then the driver would be the first person to get looked at. And the driver can def get fired for theft. I have to say though UPS drivers make decent money. 

Experienced UPS drivers make more than decent money. 6 figures for many of them. I HIGHLY doubt a UPS driver stole a FNL box off his own truck. As for their distribution centers, those guys are videotaped and monitored. UPS is WAY better than USPS as far as employees go and doing their jobs professionally. Stuff happens and it always sucks when it's you, but I also had a UPS delivery that disappeared and they found it at the distribution center and I got it a week later.

False. Stealing from the hub is very common. I worked at the Hodgkins, IL. hub (where almost every single UPS package passes through) and stealing happened everyday. Loaders would build false walls, bust open boxes, hide the contents, and walk right thru security at end of day. This was back in the late 90's super baggy clothes hid stuff very well. You didn't get patted down, it was metal detectors. I never stole, but I knew several people that did. These guys targeted sport stuff (jerseys, shoes). There not risking a high paying job.......UPS Hodgkins only offered part time jobs, like 5 days, 3-5hr shift length. Garbage job.
The hub I worked in you got hand FRISKED and walk through a metal detector going out. Also the facility I was at was busy as hell. You wouldn't be able to build a false wall without backing the belts up. So your facility was obviously different than the one I worked in. I guess each one is different and no set company policy. However, I doubt that every package UPS ships goes through IL though that would be dumb. 

Last edited:
Anybody got pics of their Last shots? Was sitting on my phone with the fnl site up and all the shoes at the palm in my hand, had a tear in my eye cuz the way my bank account was set up..... congrats on those who struck out (shakes fist at yall)

My Concords finally came in today!! 

No scratches or scuffs on the patent leather or midsole. The mesh is fine. Everything is great for me. The only issue, well for most, not me, is the yellowing on the outsole. It's not that light looking in person, I guess the flash did that, but it's not that big of a deal to me. I'm happy, these are my first pair of Concords, and I'm gonna wear the **** out of these. I never known these were so casual looking by the way.

Last edited:
Ha...all this UPS talk. Two weeks ago, I was returning a couple pairs of sunglasses I bought online and took em to UPS for shipping.....next day, tracking said the "box had been open and the contents were missing." I personally secured/taped the box myself, and I over-tape everything I ship. Let's take a guess at what happened.

Picking up my claims check today.

The hub I worked in you got hand FRISKED and walk through a metal detector going out. Also the facility I was at was busy as hell. You wouldn't be able to build a false wall without backing the belts up. So your facility was obviously different than the one I worked in. I guess each one is different and no set company policy. However, I doubt that every package UPS ships goes through IL though that would be dumb. 
So what are the odds my package is actually lost at the Houston UPS facility?

I had two packages from Finishline. Both had the exact same transit with same exact departure and arrival times. Except one lost tracking at "Arrived in Houston", and the other made it to me yesterday.

I've never worked at UPS so I'm just curious as to what are the odds of a package actually being lost....

I had two packages from Finishline. Both had the exact same transit with same exact departure and arrival times. Except one lost tracking at "Arrived in Houston", and the other made it to me yesterday.

I've never worked at UPS so I'm just curious as to what are the odds of a package actually being lost....

Either it got stolen or thrown in a truck without being scanned, security at UPS buildings are so lazy so I'm leaning 70% towards option 1, especially with the box saying finishline all over it

Anyone ever had issues with their FNL account not letting you login? I have been checking tracking/wc points each day and when I went to login yesterday, I got an error that my e-mail and password don't match (they weren't changed and I don't know why it's saying that...)

Thx

Not really. I mean they were produced like a year and a half ago, but have only been on the market for 14 months. People seem to have this misconception these are 2 years old, the whole reason for having hope that CGXI and Space Jams would drop too :rofl:

Not really. I mean they were produced like a year and a half ago, but have only been on the market for 14 months. People seem to have this misconception these are 2 years old, the whole reason for having hope that CGXI and Space Jams would drop too :rofl:

stop trying to be technical man. Shoes were produced around 6/11. its 2/13. Thats pretty much means the shoes are 2 years old. I didnt say they were on the market for 2 years. I said they were 2 years old.

Just got my pair in Prod Date was 6/6/11-8/29/11 & theres a lil yellowing bu nothing bad

Today was a good day
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't think so. My FNL box was all taped up perfectly, completely untampered and the Breds inside were fine.

I'm 95% certain it was just another customer's scam/return and finishline was too lazy to actually do the footwork when processing that return and my order.

Lol when my sister worked at Walmart, she would see this all the time! One of the return clerks didn't check a returned vacuum cleaner on arrival and come to find out that the customer returned a broomstick with three phone books at the bottom LMAO! Man when I was young I used to return broken PS2 in place of my new purchased one, got Walmart, target and bestbuy! Damn PS2 would break on the regular lol.

Experienced UPS drivers make more than decent money. 6 figures for many of them. I HIGHLY doubt a UPS driver stole a FNL box off his own truck. As for their distribution centers, those guys are videotaped and monitored. UPS is WAY better than USPS as far as employees go and doing their jobs professionally. Stuff happens and it always sucks when it's you, but I also had a UPS delivery that disappeared and they found it at the distribution center and I got it a week later.

Those are my two favorites. Those and either one of the white based XIs is all I need, yet I have none. :smh:
Whatever. I found a site that has CGs in my size for 320. If they are still around after I pass the CPA exam then it was meant to be. As for the Space Jams I will just have to wait till they release next.

Lol when my sister worked at Walmart, she would see this all the time! One of the return clerks didn't check a returned vacuum cleaner on arrival and come to find out that the customer returned a broomstick with three phone books at the bottom LMAO! Man when I was young I used to return broken PS2 in place of my new purchased one, got Walmart, target and bestbuy! Damn PS2 would break on the regular lol.
LOL thats Wal-Mart man, they not losing money. So you cant compare them to other retailers. Wal-Mart will return anything without a receipt

If it stays lost more than 24-48 hours it doesn't look good. Boxes would occasionally get stuck in the chutes or on a belt, but get cleared on the next shift. It would get put back in the rotation on the next shift or 2. I hope it turns up bruh, because a refund from FNL ain't gonna help the feeling on missing out on the shoes. 

the one thing I hate about FNL shipping boxes is the FNL logo in plain site. Never had trouble with UPS until last year and not receiving my BRED IV's (still salty about that)

the concords from this restock all look pretty decent.  i like the shoe- but i always regret buying shoes that have a lot of white.  there are a ton of nice ones, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom