Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know missed out by like half an hour on the xi restock..I was just hoping since its valentines day and tax season they would do something
roll.gif

13s are all over for just a tiny bit above retail, like $200-210 shipped ... thats not bad ... $170 + tax + shipping off FNL would be like $195-200 anyways ... just sayin
this is very true- rather pay another person than state sales tax honestly

Just got off the phone with finish line they still have my funds even though I never got any 11's on Tuesday. Guy was super cool and is a nt member. Hooked me up with $20 off my next order.

just figured out how to automate checkouts (on all the major sites) ..
nthat.gif
I think checking out is the easiest part. Actually getting access to a flooded website and actually being able to add the shoe to your cart are the more difficult things to get through.  

:lol:

Unlike some people, I don't need anything other than my phone to get TLO releases.

Cheers.
Same here. I work every saturday but got 4g in my pocket. Ndc is tricky cause of the flash but only problem is when fnl blows my payment. Maybe im too fast :smile:

very strange... so i noticed the FNL hold on my account for the breds isn't there anymore, and the amount is back available in my account... so i figured i'd check my junk folder and there'd be a cancellation email... but no, and i track by order number on UPS and they've departed, and the order is "complete" on their site...

if i end up with a free pair of breds... :lol:

i'm sure the amount will deduct from my account any day now tho...

I ordered two different pairs with two different CC's. One CC was charged the other doesn't even show charge pending, and both shoes have shipped. I'm hoping for a Miracle but I'm sure they will charge the other card anyday now.

Just got off the phone with finish line they still have my funds even though I never got any 11's on Tuesday. Guy was super cool and is a nt member. Hooked me up with $20 off my next order.
That's my guy, right on bro! Hope everyone enjoyed the restock :smile:

footaction having a restock? A friend was telling me about it but wasnt sure if it was instore or online. Any info on this?

You're right, my IQ is so low I just figured out how to create an account
laugh.gif
You can tell by the reply's that you guys don't understand how DOM works..
Ok Bud, there are a few guys on this site that do have IT experience that understand this type of stuff that have been doing this for a long time.  As I speak on behalf of others, to each is own, you come on here and rub it in that you can automate you can expect some negative responses. 

Got shipping confirmation for Bred 11's. They will be here on Tues. in Socal. Thanks to everyone who helped out and congrats to those that copped Concords or bred 11's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom