Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up at 7:50 to check if FNL restocked. Nothing. Woke up at 10:25 and checked FNL and had a heart attack when I saw the Concords and Breds up lol. Good thing it was only a sz 18.

I only saw an 18 also. I was right on the website as soon as it updated. If other sizes were available they had to be gone faster than Bolt could run the 100.

Last edited:
Last night I happened to check FNL and they had the Royal Blue 1's up, but sizes were sold out when I tried to add. Might be some cancelled orders, make sure to look out for those too.

You know what really pisses me off, I ordered the concords sz from the restock back in december. They Cancel my order due to lack of inventory, and now all of sudden they have more. Thats some real dirty **** right there.
Haha, you should see what happened to me...

Last night I happened to check FNL and they had the Royal Blue 1's up, but sizes were sold out when I tried to add. Might be some cancelled orders, make sure to look out for those too.

Nope it was just still up from RD... Cancel orders doesn't really pop up until after 24-48 hours on business days.

about to hop in the shower .. watch i miss something .. been delaying gettin in the past hour

i'm just gonna keep clicking refresh on the breds....hopefully i get luck...i was gonna buy a pair yesterday for $260, hopefully i get lucky save myself $60

Somebody please buy those Photo Blue 9's. FNL just does not want to discount them.

Last edited:
They keep throwing the playoff 12s out there but what sizes?  Everytime I check it says unavailable???

12 and 14 popped up... They get snatched up quick cause they probably only get 1 or 2 pairs from cancelled orders. Their not really considered restock.

Probably on sale because all that was available was an 18. 
eyes.gif
they were on sale during the last restock and it was already mentioned above.

Last edited:
If FNL would do one more damn re-stock on the IV's (Blk/Cmt + Fire/Red) that stays up for longer than 2 minutes I'd be golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom