Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, time to stop thinking about this.  Had a dream last night that my Bred 11s were ruined in a restaurant grease flood and my Concords were stolen from a public locker room (I don't own Concords).  Remember, the epic restock of 11s last week was preceded by multiple sources advising to be on the lookout.  Read back in the thread;  unless those conditions reoccur, I would advise against getting ones hopes up.
roll.gif

One more thing.

I know this is the "Restock" thread and I like the concept.

We need to keep the "I need this in this size" stuff out of here because it can easily become a What To Buy thread which isnt cool and is against the rules. Please be mindful in the posts so this thread can remain open.

Yup, time to stop thinking about this.  Had a dream last night that my Bred 11s were ruined in a restaurant grease flood and my Concords were stolen from a public locker room (I don't own Concords).  Remember, the epic restock of 11s last week was preceded by multiple sources advising to be on the lookout.  Read back in the thread;  unless those conditions reoccur, I would advise against getting ones hopes up.
Nobody was really paying attention then. Now everyone has Finishline slowing down thinking there is a unlimited XI supply lol. Everyone stays in this thread now. Still wish I would have gotten some concords. I was in there and they didn't have MY size so I passed. There were 9, 9.5, 10, and 10.5 and I think 14. Almost a FSR. Thought I would be nice and leave them for people SMH wish I would have gotten them anyway now because I don't see them having anymore restocks. Oh well got another pair of the bred XI and the Olympic 7 so I'm happy. Maybe another bred IV and I will be great.

Would flip if i had a winners circle coupon. People are willing to pay $375+ on ebay for them things
sick.gif
Yeah I am looking here though on Ebay, those prices were before they dropped or right around when they dropped, lot of pairs out there for high prices with no bids that are ending soon today!!!

i would go to sleep.but when i did yesterday i woke up and saw some sold out 12s and 11s -_-

Would flip if i had a winners circle coupon. People are willing to pay $375+ on ebay for them things :x

Yeah I am looking here though on Ebay, those prices were before they dropped or right around when they dropped, lot of pairs out there for high prices with no bids that are ending soon today!!!
I was just looking at size 12 and 13....

Last edited:
did they have any other sizes of last shots today? damn missed when everything went up again today while being afk
ohwell.gif

Went to check out with a pair of Slim Jenkins size 12 got through the paypal screen and then it comes back sold out lol 
mean.gif

Ordered 2 seperate orders of Playoff 11's from finishline last week. They were both supposed to be delivered today but one wasn't. The other stopped tracking in Houston which was the last city before mine. Both arrived in Houston on the same date and same time. The other package in tracking still says today is estimated delivery...but obv stopped tracking at its arrival in Houston. Anyone else experience a situation like this?
Looks like I got jacked....or UPS actually lost my shoes (yeah right).

So they have to open an investigation to figure out what happened to that package (takes 1-7 days). In the mean time finishline said they were going to try to locate a replacement pair and ship it express to me if they find one (1-3 days)

I'm not even mad right now. At the end of the day they are just shoes, and if someone at Houston UPS had to take them then they obviously needed them more than I did.

I guess we'll find out if FNL really is out of inventory on these Playoff 11's. Just letting you know the process incase this happens to any on you all.

Ordered 2 seperate orders of Playoff 11's from finishline last week. They were both supposed to be delivered today but one wasn't. The other stopped tracking in Houston which was the last city before mine. Both arrived in Houston on the same date and same time. The other package in tracking still says today is estimated delivery...but obv stopped tracking at its arrival in Houston. Anyone else experience a situation like this?
Looks like I got jacked....or UPS actually lost my shoes (yeah right).

So they have to open an investigation to figure out what happened to that package (takes 1-7 days). In the mean time finishline said they were going to try to locate a replacement pair and ship it express to me if they find one (1-3 days)

I'm not even mad right now. At the end of the day they are just shoes, and if someone at Houston UPS had to take them then they obviously needed them more than I did.

I guess we'll find out if FNL really is out of inventory on these Playoff 11's. Just letting you know the process incase this happens to any on you all.
That's terrible... I've had this happen to me when I was 17 it was a awful experience... I hope they make right by you... There is no excuse for somebody stealing your stuff the employee should be fired asap once it is discovered (if it ever is) who did it.... :smh:

Last edited:
Yay got me some Slim 9s :smile: and xx8 (dno how I will wear them yet, maybe with shorts?)

BTW I got some Fire Red 5s from DSG, size 9.5 and 12. not going to wear them. just thought of hooking North Jersey NTers up for retail+10 bucks, prob even do retail if my mood is right. Must be in North Jersey, im not driving anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom