Jordan Retro XIII's?

I hope these are dropping. These are in my top three I had OG's and killed them. I need to get my hands on these and not spend 250-300.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Flints and Playoffs are droppin later this year
nerd.gif

Yea I been wondering the same if xiiis will drop bec I've seen him rockin white/red lows as well. plus don't jb players usually rock stuff that's out for retail or soon to come for retail?

NBA Players can not and will not wear a shoe from 04. The way they play, it is likely the shoe will fall apart. I am sure those are fresh off the press. Not sure if they will be dropping again, but I think there is a good chance.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Hugo

are they low tops?
Yes.

That's all Bibby rocks on the court, since he signed with JB in his Sacramento days.

No.

The only low 13's bibby was wearing was the white and red.

take a closer look at the black and red 13's and they are not low tops.  the picture in this thread was the first pic ive seen and also confirmed for me.  on the court i couldnt tell if they might be fusions or what but i got a good look and could tell they were 13s and not lows and the pic cleared it up more

The Flints and Playoffs are releasing during or after the Fall 2010.

They are confirmed, but no Official Release date as of yet.

Already got these from a couple years back, don't need em. The lines were crazy though.

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Got the OG's and Retro'sNEVER OWNED ANY, NEVER WILL...Nothin special. I think there's a pair of XIII's dropping this year but I dont know if those are them they are rumored to be Flints
ohwell.gif

I'm so over Bulls colorways

whoa.... relax retro.

nice to see u again
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

I hope they drop again, but really wish they would drop the melo XIII colorway. Black/university blue
pimp.gif

As well as the white/red in a mid and all-stars.

Love the flint 13s but the last time the retro'd, the quality wasn't great. It bled and I thought they creased too easily....If they retro this year, I hope the quality is better.....

Back
Top Bottom