tongue.gif
tongue.gif
QnZInFaMouSS95 wrote:

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

pimp.gif
 just give me these and ill be good

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-white-black-true-red-pearl-grey-01.jpg
plszzz goddd release these!! I need these in my lifee !!! lol

Would love if these dropped. My Black/white XIII's are en route from UPS, so if these came out, I could rock 1, stock 1!

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Yeah I feel like these were just the last Retro that he pulled out of his closet and felt like wearing for the game.

Wish I could do that.

he problly did do dat cuz i member wen he played in sac he was 4ver in jays & believe he hd pe ed of da 17s

Originally Posted by kob8

Love the flint 13s but the last time the retro'd, the quality wasn't great. It bled and I thought they creased too easily....If they retro this year, I hope the quality is better.....

The OGs crease easily, bleed too.

11's, 12's and 13's are where it's at.. My FAVORITES are the OG White/Red, I hope they never drop again lol, but at the same time they do in the mid/highs so I don't have to wear my OG's !

Here are a few of the collection, DS breds (have a DS og pair too), ds flints, w/reds worn maybe twice, black/blues beat, use to ball in them and another pair of white/red's, breds from way back then, thrown away long time ago! Whatever 13's drop i'm getting (of the OG color ways) and yes Playoffs need to come back out, my pair is old and worn!

photocp.jpg

martinxiii.jpg

57938536.jpg

My retro flint 13's crease real easily. You gotta keep paper inside 'em. Still One of my fav shoes though.

What are the allstars??

I would cop several pairs to keep if JB would ever retro. Missed out in '98 and had to settle for blk/chutney. My grails....

if the flints drop this year that would be a definite cop .. bred colorway is alright nothin special to me

Back
Top Bottom