Jordan Retro's In 09 Quickstrikes!

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

Originally Posted by old school 95

Originally Posted by Batusai

Ano ba yan. Paulit-ulit na lang ang usapan dito!!!!!

word!

ARIGATO
indifferent.gif

it aint japanese

I juss want those 7s and is it french blu 12s or the womens release with the all white with the university blu???

so is that hall of fame pack really gonna have 4 pairs of shoes? what kinda of price tag do you put on that?
smh.gif

i like the attention 1's are getting. some of them are easy pass but Infrared/Blackanyone?

Frenchies again? A retro of a retro +?... Lol, I still haven't worn my pair from the last time around.

Now the Bordeaux's and black toe high's on the other hand are a must.

Originally Posted by ucla bruins baby

i feel sorry for the Bordeauxs
JB is gonna butcher them
tired.gif

RIP
They didn't butcher the Hares, why would they butcher the Bordeauxs? Have some faith. I know it's difficult to do these days, but still.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Frenchies again? A retro of a retro +?... Lol, I still haven't worn my pair from the last time around.

JB just opened pandora's box...frenchies will be the first retro + color to be put back into production.....

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

JB just opened pandora's box...frenchies will be the first retro + color to be put back into production.....

Yeah, but if that's the route they're going in... you'd think they would re-release the grey XI mid over these. No disrespect to a "cute"sneaker, but the only retro + Jordan's that "I" would re-release are the 2000 Olympic 6, black "oreo" IV and the medium grey 11's.Hell, you can even throw in all of the retro olive 9's everyone dyed all-black back in 2002 LOL.

Back
Top Bottom