Jordan V "Speckeled Gradient"

jordan5_180.jpg

JB will be doing big things if they drop these. What do you think?

Wow those r rly nice, imagine all thecolor that can b mate wit dis scheme

Wow those r rly nice, imagine all thecolor that can b mate wit dis scheme

Yup BP is a genius! Where is he nowadays! Knew he got this new job and was tied up a lot...his input and creativity shown in his work was amazing! That example OP isn't even a fair representation how good a BP-inspired AJ 5 can look!

Yup BP is a genius! Where is he nowadays! Knew he got this new job and was tied up a lot...his input and creativity shown in his work was amazing! That example OP isn't even a fair representation how good a BP-inspired AJ 5 can look!

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Wow those r rly nice, imagine all the color that can b mate wit dis scheme

Oh, pleezbaleevit... i'll mate with any color.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Wow those r rly nice, imagine all the color that can b mate wit dis scheme

Oh, pleezbaleevit... i'll mate with any color.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by bundy9

I heard he was working at APL  making the colourways for their shoes and can't show any of his stuff on here anymore for legal reasons

I heard he was working at APL  making the colourways for their shoes and can't show any of his stuff on here anymore for legal reasons

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Hmmmm, cool. I knew it was some project for sure but he definitely deserves it where-ever he is...dude is talented

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Hmmmm, cool. I knew it was some project for sure but he definitely deserves it where-ever he is...dude is talented

Would look decent if it were cement grey all around the midsoles, like the 4s. Now that would be a "fusion" I'd consider purchasing.

Back
Top Bottom