Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Guys....keep fingers crossed. Generic emails are going out to all who ordered the infrared 23 6's.....but orders are still being shipped. Rep said it doesn't show canceled on their end, but instead the shipping label was created and waiting for pick up. This will be interesting to see how nike handles this. People whon figured out nike's mistake should not be penalize. Nike twitter account handler should get pulled in that office though for a chew out!

Guys....keep fingers crossed. Generic emails are going out to all who ordered the infrared 23 6's.....but orders are still being shipped. Rep said it doesn't show canceled on their end, but instead the shipping label was created and waiting for pick up. This will be interesting to see how nike handles this. People whon figured out nike's mistake should not be penalize. Nike twitter account handler should get pulled in that office though for a chew out!

LOL

The rep I spoke to said they'll be posting the link tomorrow, but couldn't verify a time.
He may be full of it, you would think nike would let us know before 7:50 est if they were releasing tommorow.

Fingers crossed though, would be nice to double up on these(got through on FNL today)

damn, just got the meg email...WTF, I submitted my order on 8:39am est, and that's not fair :smh:

He may be full of it, you would think nike would let us know before 7:50 est if they were releasing tommorow.
Fingers crossed though, would be nice to double up on these(got through on FNL today)

Nike doesn't care about us; they're well aware these shoes will sellout in minutes no matter when the link's posted.

doubtful whoever makes the call is probably in orleans right now drinking blue label. its presidents day weekend so we will probably hear something tuesday. 

fnl order shipped! 
pimp.gif

goodluck everyone on the ndc release.

holdin my breath rn

Sucks that all ya who figured out the link will get their orders canceled. But at the same time Im glad I got another chance to cop since I didnt get to cop on FNL earlier which is usually my go to.

I never get through on NDC but if they happen to release QS 2morrow I might be able to. But if they give a weeks warning then the hype might get to be too big and be damn near impossible to cop next Saturday. So heres hoping for a QS release 2morrow or sometime during the week. 

Sucks that all ya who figured out the link will get their orders canceled. But at the same time Im glad I got another chance to cop since I didnt get to cop on FNL earlier which is usually my go to.

I never get through on NDC but if they happen to release QS 2morrow I might be able to. But if they give a weeks warning then the hype might get to be too big and be damn near impossible to cop next Saturday. So heres hoping for a QS release 2morrow or sometime during the week. 
Isnt the date suppose to be announced? "launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date."

Did anyone get free ship from fnl? When I tried ordering with paypal, it didn't add shipping, but I had a problem checking out so I did it manually as fast as I could and noticed I was charged shipping ...just wondering

Last edited:
I'm going to keep an eye on city gear too. What they don't sell in the stores could pop up on their site. Won't be surprise if nike release the same time as bamboo and another site might do a sneaky infrared release. ..........

Isnt the date suppose to be announced? "launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date."
I guess I didnt mean technically QS. But if they say, announce it and then it releases the day after the announcement. I guess thats kinda what I was thinking. So they would have to post that they are releaseing tomorrow sometime tonight. 

But if they announce it and release say 5 days later it gives people a chance to hear about it through word of mouth and take up chances for others who stay up on their **** and put in their time. 

I guess I didnt mean technically QS. But if they say, announce it and then it releases the day after the announcement. I guess thats kinda what I was thinking. So they would have to post that they are releaseing tomorrow sometime tonight. 

But if they announce it and release say 5 days later it gives people a chance to hear about it through word of mouth and take up chances for others who stay up on their **** and put in their time. 
Yeah you're right, i would prefer them to release tomorrow. I striked out on every site today came out empty handed. 

Found a guy with a 10.5 for $230 but no my size. I would have paid that if it were my size

Back
Top Bottom