Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

WELL HELP ME OUT THEN. YOU SOUND PLEASED AS IF YOU AWREADY COPPED. SO YOU CARE HOOK ME UP WITH A PAIR SO I CAN WALK, EAT, AND DRINK!...

YOU DA FUNNY GUY!

good luck guys. off to bed i go. 
Off To Bed…. SMH      And when Freddy Kruger shows up in your Retro 6 Dreams to ruin it 
devil.gif

You'd wish you just stayed up and never went to bed….

One, Two Freddie's coming for you…. lol 
alien.gif

I don't own any 6's, how do these fit. I'm usually a 9, but my taxi 12's are a 9 and feel almost a whole size big, 11's fit in a 9 as do 13's, and all my 1's are a 9...If I go after these should I stick to a 9 or go down 1/2?

I don't own any 6's, how do these fit. I'm usually a 9, but my taxi 12's are a 9 and feel almost a whole size big, 11's fit in a 9 as do 13's, and all my 1's are a 9...If I go after these should I stick to a 9 or go down 1/2?

I'd say go down half size.

I just need my 13! then IM GOOOOODDDDDDD *t-pain*

Your 13? I lay claim to 2 size 13s, any left the rest of you can feel free to wrestle over.

I just want one pair of these in my 13, if these were sitting on shelves I'd get a second but one pair is enough lol.

Well I hope the J Gods R on my side and all those who want for wearing, or collecting purposes not re-sell. Hopefully I get 2 pair not both for me Im not greedy like most. 
Im trying to get 1 pair of sz 11.5 for my 15 yr old boy who has struck out here on NDC ever since the KB Prelude 1-8, I was 0-9 counting the KB 9 MP. 
Need 1 pair for me sz 10.5 . I've been on this Dang computer since Saturday expecting NDC 2 drop them like the Yeezy 2 red. GL 2 all that deserve it and not
those who R greedy and dont give to the needy. 

Man, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you sound like a reseller. All of the Kobe Preludes and the Kobe 9 Masterpiece for that matter were being listed for high resale prices when they each dropped and now you happen to want to be trying for two pair's of shoe's that's reselling for high resale prices as well. If you threw in some Air Force Ones or something that was remotely a GR and nobody really cared for I wouldn't be accusing you of anything, but everything you've mentioned is either limited or expensive in the second market.

Does NDC charge credit cards immediately or does it take a few hours?

I think just like other shoe sites, they automatically place a hold on the card until they ship. If they ship that same day then they charge you as soon as it's shipped. I personally would recommend having enough funds on the card beforehand just in case. You don't want to somehow get lucky and when it comes to paying that being the reason you strikeout.

All I know is that I have to think of what to say to my teacher to go to the computer lab for 30 minutes maybe the nurse? If I get a cut slip and no shoes I'll be pissed

Lmao if I was younger and still in school I'd probably be in the same the same situation. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think classes started until at least 7:25am CT I believe :D

7:19 for me eastern and they are 1 and half classes have four of them going to skip like 40 minutes of it

7:19 for me eastern and they are 1 and half classes have four of them going to skip like 40 minutes of it

I think mines started at 7:20am as well, but my classes were 40 minutes long if I remember correctly. Do what you gotta do though, just be smart about it and I hope you find a way to cop your shoe's and don't mess up with that first class.

Back
Top Bottom