Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

roll.gif
papi

That's going to be me and my brother in about 20 minutes. He's going to help me cop my pair since he isn't into shoe's. His custom Alienware and my decently fast HP plus the upgrade to 50mbps Internet averaging about 9-11 ping along with an amazing bot (I had to go that route to level out the playing field when I found out my last chance at retail was NDC TLO).

That's going to be me and my brother in about 20 minutes. He's going to help me cop my pair since he isn't into shoe's. His custom Alienware and my decently fast HP plus the upgrade to 50mbps Internet averaging about 9-11 ping along with an amazing bot (I had to go that route to level out the playing field when I found out my last chance at retail was NDC TLO).
Good luck fam I hope you get your pair.

Good luck fam I hope you get your pair.

Thanks bro I really appreciate it, unlike other's I'm just going for my one and only lmao hopefully it works out. If not, well on to the next one for me (either Powder Blue X's, 5LAB3 3's if they do drop March 1st, or Infrared 3's) but at least I'll be doing everything I possibly can to get my pair, if I strike out I strike out. Hopefully we both come out with pairs today, and if I don't get mine I hope you at least get yours.

Last edited:
I think mines started at 7:20am as well, but my classes were 40 minutes long if I remember correctly. Do what you gotta do though, just be smart about it and I hope you find a way to cop your shoe's and don't mess up with that first class.

They blocked nike...what the everlasting fck guess it's my phone then 4g good for this? And lte

Thanks bro I really appreciate it, unlike other's I'm just going for my one and only lmao hopefully it works out. If not, well on to the next one for me (either Powder Blue X's, 5LAB3 3's if they do drop March 1st, or Infrared 3's) but at least I'll be doing everything I possibly can to get my pair, if I strike out I strike out. Hopefully we both come out with pairs today, and if I don't get mine I hope you at least get yours.
I have more faith in you getting them than me. All I have is my iPhone and xfinity. If they had bots for iPhone I would b good. I'm going for an 8.5 so we will see how that fairs

This **** would come when I'm at work and twitter is blocked. **** it. Carmines are a better looking shoe and should be a GR. Nobody has time for this.

yo does the LOVENIKE still work at checkout? If i remember right, last time I tried to use it, it didn't work. thats the right code right?

They blocked nike...what the everlasting fck guess it's my phone then 4g good for this? And lte

My school was like that, they would block everything but Google and there used to be a site where you could convert the website you were trying to get to but with this TLO that would take too long. In all honesty the 4G LTE should give you a fighting chance, it'd be cool to run a speedtest while you're in school so you could know where you're at with your speed since it varies. A few recommendations would be to sign in to NDC beforehand so you're already logged in and have all your account info (cc number, billing address, the persons name on the cc if it isn't yours, the shipping address, etc.) saved in your NDC account so all you do is click your size, add to cart, checkout so you're in and out in a matter of seconds.

Yea same here I can't get my bot to grab the link at work cuz twitter is blocked!  Manual for me it is

people with link snipers usually get stuck with the database error message because the link is opened before the page gets activated

I have more faith in you getting them than me. All I have is my iPhone and xfinity. If they had bots for iPhone I would b good. I'm going for an 8.5 so we will see how that fairs

The only thing good about my situation is that I have my brother helping me with his speedy computer, him bringing me my laptop to my bed, and the fast Internet with the recent bot purchase. If I was somehow an only child I'd be screwed to my phone and home comcast/xfinity internet as well. On the bright side, I'm not too sure 8.5 is the size everyone is going for its usually something like 9-12 that are more common sizes. If we strike out, well on to the next one lol

Back
Top Bottom