Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

yup 
laugh.gif

838707827.gif

The only thing good about my situation is that I have my brother helping me with his speedy computer, him bringing me my laptop to my bed, and the fast Internet with the recent bot purchase. If I was somehow an only child I'd be screwed to my phone and home comcast/xfinity internet as well. On the bright side, I'm not too sure 8.5 is the size everyone is going for its usually something like 9-12 that are more common sizes. If we strike out, well on to the next one lol
Right that's how I'm feeling if I can't get the size I need on to the next.

people with link snipers usually get stuck with the database error message because the link is opened before the page gets activated

I'm not sure if I have a link sniper, I know I have something called a twitter scanner that gets around ghost links, so I guess since I have all the settings adjusted (specific words, size, etc.) I would just need to turn on the Twitter Scanner at exactly 8am EST to make sure the page is activated and let the bot do the rest or am I missing something that I didn't understand?

Anyone with a kind soul willing to sell me a pair of 10's if they manage to cop tomorrow? My friggin' bank closed, I'm gonna have to miss this release. Was prepared and everything, oh well. Not willing to pay anything over $200, though. Yeah, I love these kicks, but not enough for $300+.

Translation: See, the way my bank account is set up.

My school was like that, they would block everything but Google and there used to be a site where you could convert the website you were trying to get to but with this TLO that would take too long. In all honesty the 4G LTE should give you a fighting chance, it'd be cool to run a speedtest while you're in school so you could know where you're at with your speed since it varies. A few recommendations would be to sign in to NDC beforehand so you're already logged in and have all your account info (cc number, billing address, the persons name on the cc if it isn't yours, the shipping address, etc.) saved in your NDC account so all you do is click your size, add to cart, checkout so you're in and out in a matter of seconds.

Can't thank you enough nike is up but couldn't find the thing to put your card in doesn't matter I guess. Also 4g lte is 11.90 download but my upload is like 2...

Right that's how I'm feeling if I can't get the size I need on to the next.

There's plenty of other shoe's dropping this year, I mean I really do want this shoe but after that heartbreak Saturday morning I think I'm kind of prepared to just look at upcoming releases lol.

Back
Top Bottom