Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

YOU WASN'T LOOKING HARD ENOUGH. I LEFT NORTHLINE FOOTACTION AFTER COPPING THEN WENT TO NORTHLINE HOH AND COPPED THERE AS WELL. ALL THIS WAS AFTER I WAS DONE RUNNING ORDERS FOR MY SITE. DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE MY HOUSE UNTIL 11:00AM. IF YOU ARE IN HOUSTON AND NOT PART OF SOLE REAL FACEBOOK GROUP, YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF A DISSERVICE FOR WHEN PEOPLE POST WHERE ALL THE PAIRS ARE GOING TO BE.
adding it now
me too

keep missing these restocks
mean.gif
im with you.

FootAction Northline & Northline HoH did ticket raffles or FCFS? Because no way you were walking in at 11am and just picking up pairs of these

i got hit with that on my first order of my size, i was bs'n since i've never heard of this site. went back and grabbed something afterwards..lol
the first size I went for I couldnt even check out with. Then when I went with 10.5 I checked out twice, both times getting the email. Maybe I get lucky and one goes through. Otherwise I got to wait a while on the refund :smh:

the first size I went for I couldnt even check out with. Then when I went with 10.5 I checked out twice, both times getting the email. Maybe I get lucky and one goes through. Otherwise I got to wait a while on the refund
mean.gif

At least you got something. All I got most likely is money stuck indefinitely with PayPal :lol:

My pair came today but I missed them becuz I was at work. I will be at my postoffice bright and early to claim my prize! Lol...pics coming tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom