Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

That's a good thing for those of us who have pairs

You ain't lying bro i feel vey fortunate to have a pair these kicks pop crazy I was determined on RD to get these I wasn't leaving empty handed lol only thing I regret I's not doubling up

Price will be 600 by summer

Wow insane as tempting as that sounds I love my pair too much, Nike is the cause of all this chaos and added hype for messing up the initial release on RD and even more worse the cause of what you guys are going thru that joke of a rescheduled release they might as well not even said they were gonna release

Can't believe I just dropped 450 on these but I LOVE 6's

That's crazy bruh theirs no doubt you will like them these are great they were put together nicely better quality then the whites best release so far keepin it a 100

Last edited:
Just seeing how much this thread has grown since page 40 sumn Release Date....

Copped easy on FNL, when they accept your card...best chances imo.

Just picked up my pair. Here are pics as promised! Color is simply amazing and a must have for your collection!
Yes your right.  I was surprised by how sweet these are in person.  Welcome to the group of the few that copped!

They are nice, any body gettin a bit of yellowing yet? 2 wears and slight yellowing, 1 wear for my whites and same story...bought em both at footaction.

These are def something you should see in person, all the online pics don't do the color any justice at all.

congrats on everybody getting their pair luckly I got mine for retail they going for 450 plus in my city

Copped mine retail as well on release day, had to wait for a long time camping out and my daughter and I got the last two pairs..i felt like a boss, for real tho!!its crazy out here in Orlando, people got there in the am on friday morning for them..copped allstar game shoes then lined back up...crazy...i had work and a life but luckiky i still got my pairs

Back
Top Bottom