Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

For how bad NDC has been the last few weeks or so, its still the best by far. all the other sites are a crap shoot with all their crashing

NDC

FNL

The EB/FTL family

I was heated man, one step away from checkout on NDC and it crashed. Although if I didnt try to scramble for free 2 day shipping it probably would have went through.

Same with FNL, one step away and flash page. But it eventually passed the splash and I was able to complete my order. I guess 1 hit out of 4 tries (raffle,end,nike,fnl) isn't bad lol
if you know there is a 2 day code, just check out with 2 day shipping then call them to apply the code. I've been doing it recently with all these crashes.

For how bad NDC has been the last few weeks or so, its still the best by far. all the other sites are a crap shoot with all their crashing

NDC

FNL

The EB/FTL family
it's true. the lesser of two evils... or however many.

Last edited:

if you know there is a 2 day code, just check out with 2 day shipping then call them to apply the code. I've been doing it recently with all these crashes.
I guess they have been lying to me, cause for the all-star pack yesterday I forgot about the 2 Day Shipping promotion, gave them a call and the customer service rep said she couldn't do anything about it because I had to put the code in at the initial check out and it's nothing she can can adjust on her end. Probably lied to me lol. 

I was heated man, one step away from checkout on NDC and it crashed. Although if I didnt try to scramble for free 2 day shipping it probably would have went through.

Same with FNL, one step away and flash page. But it eventually passed the splash and I was able to complete my order. I guess 1 hit out of 4 tries (raffle,end,nike,fnl) isn't bad lol

I'm gonna call and try, what's the code?

quite salty over this one.... didn't get one pair... got hung up on ndc trying to figure out what the hell went wrong, then spent too much time trying to cop for a buddy in a size not my own and failed there, then once his sold out i went for mine and got nothing....

waiting for the new release on ndc.... my only chance now

Last edited:
when i got online 15 mins before drop  ftl eastbay FA  all were splashing before the drop couldnt even get on any of the sites for a few mins.... anyone else experience this.   i have never had that happen before

Back
Top Bottom