Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

THESE CAN BE FOUND FOR $300 IN HOUSTON FACEBOOK GROUPS.

LOOKING AT OTHER CITIES, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE RESELL PRICE ON THEM
laugh.gif
Probably because Houston isn't that far from New Orleans so stock isn't lacking in the immediate area. Numbers were hella low everywhere else 
mean.gif

I am hoping I can find a pair for 325! Best offer I got was 400 shipped and the seller made it sound like he was doing me a favor.

It really depends on your sz. Sz 13's are going for $400-$450+ on feebay. Doesn't seem to be too many out there. All other sz's $350-$400

Try craigslist you should be able to pick up a pair for closer to the $350 range.

Passed on the trade instead imma keep my cherry 12s and score a pair for $240 tomorrow! Cant wait pics coming soon!

My buddy got a size 13 even though he is a size 9.5. He was hoping to trade the sz. 13 for a sz. 9.5 so if anyone can help PM me.

They look pink to me buddy.
The same colorway as the og air max 90's.
the white/red 6 released in 2010
That's how I see it

You do know that og air max 90s were infrared. You just contradicted yourself. You said they look pink. Then you said they are infrared.. Lol you guys are crazy b

resell is only gonna go up man...i just copped a pair for 350....im a hypebeast...

just bit the bullet and bought a pair for 350 through paypal. hopefully it goes through. 

I wasnt able to win these thru raffle or get them in store but i did win the whites who didnt tho ? i ended up paying resell the day they came out for $230 lol i pretty much lucked up seeing what these going for and I have no regrets paying that price, as much as i love these kicks i couldnt see myself paying 350+ For these i rather put the $350 towards a different pair of kicks i dont own that came out a while ago when the quality was much better.

I only have one pair of these infrared 23s and even tho in my mind i have a chance to make some $ off these people throwin offers at me SMH thats not what im about, come summer time ima rock these MF's along with all the other heat in my closet thats been hibernating cuz of winter time :smokin

I knew for a fact i had no chance to cop these when nike finally dropped them cuz that gave everybody and their mother along with all the Hypebeast something to look foward to and look how that turned out 1 pair of perfect for me i was trynq help any NT member whp had they struck out...A funny thing to me tho is i can bet my whole life savings That the girl who sold em to im sure is more than kicking herself in the a s s for selling so low

2m5z94x.jpg

Last edited:
Are people still going on about the colour?
mean.gif
Yes. Not realizing that the 2014 infrared and this new Infrared23 are 2 totally different colors. 

"It's pink (white/infrared)..." Not realizing that if they look at the infrared am 90s....those are close to pink/orange as well.

Infrared23 is NOT PINK. Challenge red is closer to pink.

These 6s are red in my book. 

Last edited:
 I only buy my size. I am keeping them to wear after new orleans has beat their pairs to death. Probably break them out for Xmas in december.

I b on dat same ****. Hate looking like everybody else when I step out. These came out in low numbers so you probably won't have to wait that long. I'm thinking summer time early fall

I b on dat same ****. Hate looking like everybody else when I step out. These came out in low numbers so you probably won't have to wait that long. I'm thinking summer time early fall
No, I will. I JUST got around to wearing the red 4s for the second time since release a couple weeks ago. People in new orleans LOVE red, and this shoe was in GR quantities here.

Last edited:
carmines are gonna be a crazy GR ..dont believe me just watchhhhhh....popped a molly im a sweatin..woooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom