Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

There's a much greater sense of security of security when using ebay and paypal if you're not local to the seller. That's why.

Ah i really needed that....

Paypal will put it to ya just as easy using ebay or nt.

Being watchful pf who your are buying/selling to helps.

i just paid $360 i had to have these....seem like a deal to me all ive been seeing is $400+....is $360 a decent price for these?

Anyone looking for these text 507-788-8262, His instagram is freebanddoc and you can see the Infrareds there along with other kicks. Just got some authentic 9.5s for $280 shipped. He's got 2-3 more pairs left. Something tells me the guy didn't hear how valuable these were. 

EDIT: Actually, don't trust this guy. Canned the deal when he asked for Western Union.

Last edited:

Anyone looking for these text 507-788-8262, His instagram is freebanddoc and you can see the Infrareds there along with other kicks. Just got some authentic 9.5s for $280 shipped. He's got 2-3 more pairs left. Something tells me the guy didn't hear how valuable these were. 
No matter how much some people want these to be $500 resale, they aren't moving at that price.  If your still on the hunt for these I wouldn't pay more than $325-$375 max depending on the size.  They remind me of bel airs in terms of pricing, people paid high prices early and resellers are sitting on a bunch of them still because they are looking for $400-$450.

No matter how much some people want these to be $500 resale, they aren't moving at that price.  If your still on the hunt for these I wouldn't pay more than $325-$375 max depending on the size.  They remind me of bel airs in terms of pricing, people paid high prices early and resellers are sitting on a bunch of them still because they are looking for $400-$450.

Yeah imma take 375 for mine inclding shipping n pp fees, popular size. So getting 350 in end aint bad

yo u cant even look at that shoe so long or that red will mess ya eyes up lol, im feeling that...i wont big on the release bc of the hassle to get them but that shot right there got em looking real harbody
nthat.gif

he only got 9.5s??

He has the new 3s coming out the 29th, how we know he legit? He does have plenty of these though [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yikes hes asking to be paid via western union.... Shady

Edit i see someone else got the same reply

Last edited:
Would def. stay away from that deal... Don't ask me how I remember this but dude looks like the guy who punked JoJo Simmons a couple years ago lmao
Its a scam instagram account, the dude in the pics probably doesn't even know someone is using his pics to scam others.

I thought it was suspect that dudes first pic was posted a month ago.  Anybody that pays for shoes through western union deserves to get scammed.

I had contacted him when price was like $220-$250....text back and forth for a sec...SOUNDED good...but choose to do a NYC meet up with a guy I found on another forum, for $350...Most I've ever paid for a shoe, but since a young'in, this is a colorway I wanted to see...Not to mention, I was waaaay less likely to be scammed (brought a lil extra security as well..lol)

Now There are 2 IG accounts with his photos...One of which sent out a post saying the other was fake...LUCKILY, I had made my decision (and copped) already...Cause who want to be figuring out which IG account scammed them...Moral of the story BE CAREFUL, GO WIT YA GUT, and if it seems to good to be true...IT USUALLY IS!!!

And Oh Yeah...He hadn't even got to the point of telling me Western Union...LOL...But "I AIN'T WESTERN UNION(ING) NOBODY S#!& !!!

Back
Top Bottom