Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Well asking some niketalk members about some deals and being called an idiot/ the r word by iack ***** I learned that do not use western union still don't know why but don't. Do not gift them anything through paypal. If they are asking you for either then it's a scam . I usually search kicksforsale or something similar plus the colorway or model , or size on Instagram .
Thanks man, that is what I figured...

Because it's so easy for them to steal your money using western union. Fake names and id's. If anyone would do a deal on western union nowadays from someone you don't know then you get what's coming to you. PayPal verified is much harder to do false ID and you are covered by them if you get jacked. And for those wondering on IG receipts don't mean sh**. They are easily duplicated or fake shoes are put in the box. YouTube has a few good videos to compare real vs fakes. Some good noticeable differences
Good call, the search continues.

I wore my Toro IV's for the first time since August the other day.

It made me realize I NEED these. They will be mine eventually.

the shades of red are completely different on the two shoes

I know it's a different shade of red, I just love all red shoes in general. I've been sold on these for awhile, just a matter of finding a decent deal.

Thanks man, that is what I figured...
No problem the scammers are pretty obvious .
Speaking of scammers I got some birthday luck today , the guy was sent an unauthorized payment is why he hasn't contacted me because his account is on hold and he still had them ! How long does that usually take to get your account together again.

I know it's a different shade of red, I just love all red shoes in general. I've been sold on these for awhile, just a matter of finding a decent deal.
Yeah I feel you. Online it will be hard to find a good price and be careful of gm pairs. If the price seems too good to be true it usually is

Last edited:
I don't but go to youtube and search for authentic vs super perfect and you should find something helpful. I am on my phone or i'd look.

Im not that good with differentiating them which is why I like to cop my jordans at the store or straight out the store

dont all gm pairs have the clear bubble?
No super pefect get the bubbles and lacelocks correct
You really shouldn't spread that info unless you know for sure, there are a lot of places that sell fakes but use authentic pictures to fool people.  The only fakes out in the world are pretty bad because the color is completely off and the air bubble is wrong.

You really shouldn't spread that info unless you know for sure, there are a lot of places that sell fakes but use authentic pictures to fool people.  The only fakes out in the world are pretty bad because the color is completely off and the air bubble is wrong.
There are different types of fakes out there . The videos are up and i'v seen them with correct bubbles and lace lockes. People can believe what they want tho.

They have some super max perfect (new version) that have the clear lace lock, red air bubble and the color is on point. 

Last edited:
There is NO super perfect max fakes out there , all fakes, the color is way off

People on here just spewing bs

There is NO super perfect max fakes out there , all fakes, the color is way off

People on here just spewing bs
glad i got mine on day one. ppl need to watch these videos and study them before buying a pair. i bet in 10 years they will be dead on.  yea the color is off also. 

unreal. first ive seen. the shape is waaaaaaay off though. they even have the black inserts too. 
The video is only like 5 days old. I've seen a lot of people all of a sudden having pairs for sale. No camera has really caught the correct color because in person these joints are almost blinding. There are some side by side comparisons of the older replica version and the authentic and the only thing I was able to tell about the shape was the outsole around the toe box but without a side by side, it's super hard to look at that supermax perfect (new version) and be like - FAKE! I just hope no one gets caught slip'n in their quest to quench their thirst for a pair of these. 

Last edited:
Pretty calm bruh, link to ur so calledperfect reps?
It's on the last page. Ofcourse they are not on point with the real thing but they are WAY better than them reps that first surfaced that the color looks very full and shape is way off. That's why they are called the super perfect REPS. Again not the same but closer than your typical fakes out there

Back
Top Bottom