Jordan VIII Blk/Yellow

I'm liking these
nerd.gif

PE's? For who? I'm going to have to fakes, that colorway has never surfaced as samples or PE's. Can anyone prove me wrong?

Funny people are so quick to call fakes without knowing the full story. Patience is a virtue.

JUS READ UP ON THEM ON KICKSONFIRE.COM AND THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE SAMPLES...GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS CW ?????

PE's? For who? I'm going to have to fakes, that colorway has never surfaced as samples or PE's. Can anyone prove me wrong?
It's funny how many people automatically claim something is fake just because they haven't seen the colorway before. You probablycouldn't imagine all the different sample colorways that have been made, not everything is shown on these boards and some wont ever be shown on theseboards, sometimes people like to keep their shoes to themselves.

but about the shoes, they are a dope colorway.

If it is a Pietrus P.E., then wow, that went right over my head. I'm a Warriors fan and I've never seen him wear these. Does that mean that these areP.E.'s from 2003? I only remember him wearing some P.E. V's and some XII's that were not P.E.'s.

Originally Posted by micheal623

Nice well there it is PE's. Not bad. JB hides these and they give us those stupid Pea Pods.
This man has some sense. Its the truth JB isnt in the business of giving us what we want

Back
Top Bottom