Jordan x Vogue AWOK Collection - AJ1 Hi Zip July 21 $220, AJ 3 Sept. 7 $220

and this lady gets to eat nice? I cant handle it. She probably doesnt even know MJs middle name.
The hell does that have to do with anything? You dont have to be a megafan of MJs to collab with Nike or the Jordan Brand. I doubt Drake, Travis, Timberlake, Nigel, or anyone else could list a bunch of random **** about Jordan much less his middle name.

How does the cam work? Do you have to be at the exact location and then point the camera at the location?

Really ****ing hate nike man

Why am i the only one the camera doesnt work for

Felt like I had to win sumthin today copped for the wife ‍♂️

Attachments

• 555EA629-6D9C-46F4-9329-39B1568660E6.png
    555EA629-6D9C-46F4-9329-39B1568660E6.png
    560 KB · Views: 33
Does anyone have info about signing up for the 9/6 event? My size was sold out but I was able to get my wife's size on the SNKRS Cam release.

How does the cam work? Do you have to be at the exact location and then point the camera at the location?
You don't need to be at the location, you just need the correct image. I was trying to use page 284 from Vogue as the Cam said, at first, but that didn't work. :frown:

I never even got the camera up though i had the image but the snkrs app didnt have a camera anywhere not on the latest awok post or anything

I had to use two phones. Same login but one opened the camera and one didn’t.

worked for me, didn't expect a surprise drop, but with nyfw next week, i expect anything...i need that red pair for the toe tho.

Shoe is really nice in person.
Black pair “sparkles” a lot more than I was expecting. Also there’s a bit of “deconstruction”, tongue is leather but minimal to no padding making it super thin.... same with the collar area around the ankle.

Shoe is really nice in person.
Black pair “sparkles” a lot more than I was expecting. Also there’s a bit of “deconstruction”, tongue is leather but minimal to no padding making it super thin.... same with the collar area around the ankle.

Got any pics?

I gotta cop the red ones for my girl on Friday. I ended up getting the Red 1s on StockX. I would much prefer to pay retail instead. I think it is great that they teamed up with Vogue on these.

Last edited:
I also was thinking these were gonna be a double up flip .

Looks like its not even worth the retail.

None the less ,congatz to those who grabbed them to keep for themselves, their girls, or daughters.

Back
Top Bottom