Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

My local ftl(ut) giving out reserve tickets already, I wish the all star is that easy.

I check kixsquare constantly. How did I let these slips past me. Smh

Thats cool, didnt know kixsquare existed. Been overseas for a while so I havent been following my J's like I normally do

i didnt know that kixsquare was a deal. I mean essentially yea youre gettin a shoe 170 +tax about 180. so and extra 30 isnt too bad to secure your pair

Any place in LA already doing raffles or RSVP for these? :nerd: :nerd:

If not, does anyone know when places in LA are doing raffles or RSVP? :nerd: :nerd:

i didnt know that kixsquare was a deal. I mean essentially yea youre gettin a shoe 170 +tax about 180. so and extra 30 isnt too bad to secure your pair

the deal is that i don't have to wake up at 7am to try and cop online or mess with in store ...30 dollars is worth my time

haha unsure if serious

i mean I NEVER buy resale, 30 bucks over retail isn't going to break the bank though
i am seriuos lol. But 30 def wont break the bank. Im just up anyway so it really doesnt matter to me. Now if i was on PST time thats a diff story. those cats wake up at 5. 8 am is cool

wish these had white midsole, same goes for chicagos.

i kinda want to double up on these but $170 x2? :smh:

Talked to my local FNL connect, locked down a size 10 
nthat.gif

I've seen a couple pics where the blue doesn't look as light as I thought they were gonna be...I personally prefer a darker blue so I might have to pick up a pair

Back
Top Bottom