Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

Where did this ahat come from?
tenor (45).gif

Even Tiffany Beers, who developed the Adapts with Tinker and others, thinks they're **** :lol:
All of her points are spot on:
Honestly reading that really just drives home the fact that they need to make mags a lot more accessible. The fact that she straight up said that DS pairs are probably no longer functional is just sad to me. How many of those lucky 89 people were actually brave enough to un DS a $50,000 shoe?

They keep coming with all this mediocre bs when they could just drop mags for like $1000 and easily move 10,000 pairs or so. It would still be a halo shoe but people could at least have a chance to wear them.

They would've been better off using a different silhouette. The 11 is obviously a classic to anyone who is into Jordan's but they're not right for this concept. In my mind, a dark colored 9 would be perfect for this since the shoe already has a inner sock, and the original lacing system could've easily been converted into an adapt style lace.

I don’t mind spending on a shoe I really like. I just bought 2 pairs of FOG 1 triple black and 2 pairs of FOG 1 Sail on SX and goat. But these? Nah. No way. And they pick that color way? :lol: Just release the mags in numbers and I will pay whatever retail is happily.

Back
Top Bottom