JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

HEY FELLAS, I GOT A QUICK QUESTION FOR ANYONE WIT' KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT. PERHAPS EASTBAYREP OR SOMEONE ELSE... SINCE I DIDNT SEE IT IN ANY OF THE PREVIOUS PAGES, WHAT IS THE RETAIL GONNA BE ON THESE? $150,OR $175? ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED. HOLLA...

CED B.

HEY FELLAS, I GOT A QUICK QUESTION FOR ANYONE WIT' KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT. PERHAPS EASTBAYREP OR SOMEONE ELSE... SINCE I DIDNT SEE IT IN ANY OF THE PREVIOUS PAGES, WHAT IS THE RETAIL GONNA BE ON THESE? $150,OR $175? ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED. HOLLA...

CED B.

i think these will only sell because they're 11s..
if i get a chance to see them in person i might cop but idk if they're gonna sit that long

Originally Posted by cedb713

CED B.
$150

they go for $150 i thought 175, hell 150 for sure then, it really doesnt matter cuz ima b able to get these on discount

they go for $150 i thought 175, hell 150 for sure then, it really doesnt matter cuz ima b able to get these on discount

I'll get a pair. I think they look really clean n just in time for summer. Most likely the only Silver anniversary Jordan I'll get.

Yes! This is great that they're releasing in GS sizes. I'm def copping. Retail is 150 on these for men's sizes 912eriklee.

Now that i think about it May is going to be a pretty big month for the shoe game. You have the 25th Anniversary Xi's,2s,9s, and HOH foams all set to drop in May.What i want to know is what shoe will you guys buy and what shoe will get over looked.Im seriously think i might not copp the 2s at all.

No thanks JB, you can keep all your aniv pair, only JB I will be getting the rest of this year are the white /red VI's. If these would have been the Colmb's for $150 I would have considered copping.

Interesting how these are releasing in two weeks and we haven't seen any official versions of these sneakers.

Everything that's been posted seems to be B grades and or early version of the anniversary XI's.

grin.gif
 pass.

I hate all white based colorways. so this is goin to be an easy pass for me in plus the shoe doesnt even have a jumpman on it at all...Thats what i call cutting corners

easy pass, imo there's better stuff coming out for $150 any of these anniversaries

None of my local spots can confirm anything about these, and they are to be here within two weeks!?!?! Hoping the idiots don't camp out all night for these...

No Jumpman, smh. What are the XI's without a Jumpan? Im def. goin to PASSOVER like its Easter all over again
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom