JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got my XIs today and the carbon fiber on one of em is cracked. What's the best way to get these replaced since FA is probably sold out? Thanks

Shirt is decent...pretty understated which I like. I'll wait for it to come on sale like I did with the SJ one.

Originally Posted by TheMachines04

Just got my XIs today and the carbon fiber on one of em is cracked. What's the best way to get these replaced since FA is probably sold out? Thanks
Once it's cracked it's done for. Even if you bond it back together somehow, it will never be the same. You might as well get a voucher for them. That sucks man.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Once it's cracked it's done for. Even if you bond it back together somehow, it will never be the same. You might as well get a voucher for them. That sucks man.

I just meant getting em replaced through footaction or Nike?

That's messed up man. Really really sad. Many of us go out and pay 150+ for a Jordan shoe, because we love them... and in return they come cracked, or stained, or fake, or something unordinary. Absolutely terrible on Nike/Jordan Brand's part... what a way to ensure their customers are 110% satisfied!

Both nike and footaction are sold out. Footaction is saying all they can do is give me a voucher but then i'd be left without a pair. Anyone else know what I can do? Thanks

Both nike and footaction are sold out. Footaction is saying all they can do is give me a voucher but then i'd be left without a pair. Anyone else know what I can do? Thanks

there is no solution you're going to like.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

will eastbay get Re-Stocks?
Originally Posted by mr2cool80

^I'm sure they will.... may be a while before so however. @Eastbayray is an eastbay representative and an NT member and I'm sure he'll address that if he gets a chance to. They restocked a few times on the SJ's but it was hit or miss with those. Also factoring that these were made at a much lower production count then the SJ's. Hopefully they will though for those who couldnt cop!
The only way we will have anymore available for sale is if someone returns their shoes.  At this point, we are all sold out and have shipped almost all the orders.  Best thing to do is just keep checking our website to see if any sizes become available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

sold mine for 210, but got a giftcard from nike when i called and complained about the glue on one shoe. so 20 dollar giftcard, 50 dollar profit, that makes those motorsports I got today 60 bucks 
pimp.gif
, veryyyy nice hahaha

This is going to sound super weird, but lately i've been putting a fan towards my closet (while it's open) to keep the closet cool for the shoes to breathe... I then noticed that my shoes kinda lost their new shoe smell. Since I have 2 of almost everything, every 11 smells the same, every 6 smells the same, 12, etc. But the smell is weaker now. (They are all in boxes). Does anyone know if the smell got weaker from the fan, or it just naturally goes away (never been worn). I want it back, lol. I love the new smell of shoes.

hit up the buy/sell section.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

Anyone else notice that the shirt to go with these shoes has the jumpman??
that shirt is only for 25 people
laugh.gif
Jed....lol

You can find my Silver XI story here...
flint - read your story. i feel you on the recent JBs releases. that is why i dont buy em anymore unless i really really want em (i did buy the varsity red 6s). but SJ, passed. these and any of teh silve anniv, passed. its just that you pay a premium for something and you expect it to be good qual. but you dont so the heck with JB. 
mad.gif

Hey bro, my dad works at FORD Motor Co. and told me that you can weld carbon fiber back together with a special kind of glue. I did some research online, although I know there are differnt types of carbon fiber, this is probably the simplest type because it's so thin. Somewhere I read you can use Epoxy Resin Glue. (http://www.google.com/img...t=image&ved=0CEUQ9QEwCQ) Click on that.

Here's the cracked carbon fiber....

sick.gif

I feel for you man,that sucks paying $150 for that
smh.gif

hope you get your money back

Glad I passed on these

Flint.. I read your story.. That's disgusting what Jordan Brand did.. I've been away from buying Air Jordans for a while now because of how they treat their older fans.. all this teasing with re-releases but never ever reaching anything OG, like the way the shoe actually looked like. Most youngsters today (not all) won't know and it's not their fault, what "real" Air Jordans looked like. The problem is money and when Jordan started chasing the Air Force revolution, things got out of hand. It became all about fashion and inferior leather and as you can see above^^^ cracked carbon fibres**** 
I, like many others (I'm sure) never knew that this silver XI had been released to a select few with a jumpman and that little toddlers got the OG ice blue tint.. I had someone pick me up a pair because it actually looked decent in the pictures I saw ( those pics were actually kids with that nice ice blue tint - brought back memories of the '96 all-star game). Anyway, I was disgusted but kept it until I read FlintGrey's post----------I took this shoe back and got a refund!!! I was hesitant to do so cause I've never returned an Air Jordan shoe I've ever bought. I'm glad I returned this one though!!!!! JB won't get the last laugh like they usually do nowadays...... We gotta stand up and say no more garbage!!!! No more close misses!!!!! 

They think they can wrap up +@$% and tell us it's Candy.... No More!!!! This is for the kids........ Be smart.... Do your homework......... See that better Air Jordans existed before your time - quality and better leather - every pair was checked back then.... Every pair that Michael Jordan wore was sold out - this is a fashion conscious era I know but don't sell out to inferior products and spend your hard earned money on crap just cause of HYPE.............

Back
Top Bottom