Jordans in Movies...

The other day my students started watching the movie "Finding Forrester" and Rob Brown was shooting around at the court in some OG XVs. I dont likethe XVs but it was just cool to see.

the last episode of the first season of "Underbelly" shows one would be assassin wearing black V's.

I highly doubt anyone has mentioned this, but I'm a history teacher and I show the movie "Little Buddha" with Keanu Reeves, the movie is fromaround 1992 or so. The little boy (main character), Jessie, is wearing a pair of Olympic Jordan 7. You can only see it literally for like a couple of secondstowards the end of the movie, but I've seen this movie so many times that I noticed it a couple of times in. And of course, I pause it for all of mystudents to see. They think I'm crazy. By the way, this is an excellent movie, if you want to learn the basics about Buddhism.

i just saw the new start trek movie yesterday and James T Kirk as a kid when he is driving the car and almost goes off the cliff has the white 23s on. you onlysee the bottom sole which is unmistakable and a little of the side. they look like the white and red ones.

in the earlier years of barney that one kid with the hearing aid and blonde hair wore some sky 1s, carmine 6s, playoff 13s ands 8s

Okay, I know that it's not a movie, but I have been wanting to share this for a while. I'm posting 3 pictures of the OG/Original/1st Pressing of theGhetto Boys 2nd album titled, "Grip It On That Other Level". You won't see these images on the re-release when they changed their group name to,"Geto Boys". As you can see their DJ/Producer, "Reddy Red" was wearing a pair of OG Jordan Fire Red III's.

Oh yeah, I'm going to put this as my avatar soon, so please don't bite. Thanks!

not necessarily a movie...but in the every girl music video is shows a quick clip of the sole of the cdp 8s

i'm watchin The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and it's the episode where Will and Carlton face Jazz and Tyreek on the game show Double Trouble. the dude whosay 3-2-1 before the show starts is rockin' infrared VI's. i barely saw it i had to rewind/pause/slo-mo like 4 times lol.

yeah will likes to wear a lot of VI's in fresh prince, ive seen him wear a lot of IX's too

yeah, and in the last episode he was wearing columbia XI's. does he get to keep them? or were they his to begin with?

Originally Posted by Pro11

The other day my students started watching the movie "Finding Forrester" and Rob Brown was shooting around at the court in some OG XVs. I dont like the XVs but it was just cool to see.

I remember watching that in 8th grade.

Back
Top Bottom