Juelz Brings Out The Lambo Truck vol. Ashes on the Phantom, RNS

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

lambo truck is just to say you have a lambo truck 
laugh.gif
them joints are antiques....when i heard that diddy line i thought the infamous remodel was being released then i saw him in the 90s version....dont get me wrong they still cost $ and will prob retain its value better than any of car he has so it was a good buy

but hasn't he been showing that white phantom and spur for years now? i remember vids awhile back with those cars and a corvette i think...then the challenger

lambo truck is just to say you have a lambo truck 
laugh.gif
them joints are antiques....when i heard that diddy line i thought the infamous remodel was being released then i saw him in the 90s version....dont get me wrong they still cost $ and will prob retain its value better than any of car he has so it was a good buy

but hasn't he been showing that white phantom and spur for years now? i remember vids awhile back with those cars and a corvette i think...then the challenger

Juelz aint ever losin it all
laugh.gif

dude is a 30 yr ol OG... his team his been caught up NUMEROUS times movin greens/yay/etc. n never once did a N drop dime... hes bout that life

i remember back n the day on cribs this dude had like a secret attack/ smoke lounge hideout in his bedroom
laugh.gif

I remember back in like 03' when show money was the same and dudes were gettin paiddd (him n Cam anyway... Hey ma
sick.gif
) he came thru this club I was at in Ft. Lauderdale

all Lot 29d out
laugh.gif
i was rollin.. dude had the ENORMOUS "A" joint with the heavy cuban (i believe may have been the ace of diamonds but i dont think he had that yet). bandana
laugh.gif
jus

tossin money n poppin bottles... mus be nice

Juelz aint ever losin it all
laugh.gif

dude is a 30 yr ol OG... his team his been caught up NUMEROUS times movin greens/yay/etc. n never once did a N drop dime... hes bout that life

i remember back n the day on cribs this dude had like a secret attack/ smoke lounge hideout in his bedroom
laugh.gif

I remember back in like 03' when show money was the same and dudes were gettin paiddd (him n Cam anyway... Hey ma
sick.gif
) he came thru this club I was at in Ft. Lauderdale

all Lot 29d out
laugh.gif
i was rollin.. dude had the ENORMOUS "A" joint with the heavy cuban (i believe may have been the ace of diamonds but i dont think he had that yet). bandana
laugh.gif
jus

tossin money n poppin bottles... mus be nice

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by spacerace

how this dude still got money?
Better yet how this dude be stunting more than cam?
Not saying it he would have all the money in the world off a couple features but when Cam was low for a few years 
elz was stil doing feature..but like somebody else said we dont really know how he handles his money off camera

Not saying it he would have all the money in the world off a couple features but when Cam was low for a few years 
elz was stil doing feature..but like somebody else said we dont really know how he handles his money off camera

nerd.gif

That lambo truck is straight
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
stuntin' doesn't mean you have more. I think cam still eats off all of them.

nerd.gif

That lambo truck is straight
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
stuntin' doesn't mean you have more. I think cam still eats off all of them.

talking bout you aint seen it yet. that truck from the 80's i believe lol. Mad antique. Beautiful condition tho. ugly as sin.

dude getting money, some how some way. respect the hustle.

talking bout you aint seen it yet. that truck from the 80's i believe lol. Mad antique. Beautiful condition tho. ugly as sin.

dude getting money, some how some way. respect the hustle.

Back
Top Bottom