Juelz Brings Out The Lambo Truck vol. Ashes on the Phantom, RNS

that !*@%* has mastered hustlin
pimp.gif

but hasn't he been showing that white phantom and spur for years now? i remember vids awhile back with those cars and a corvette i think...then the challenger
Same cars. White Corvette and the "Fanta" Challenger. First video I remember was the one he shot outside of his studio.

but hasn't he been showing that white phantom and spur for years now? i remember vids awhile back with those cars and a corvette i think...then the challenger
Same cars. White Corvette and the "Fanta" Challenger. First video I remember was the one he shot outside of his studio.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Juelz aint ever losin it all
laugh.gif

dude is a 30 yr ol OG... his team his been caught up NUMEROUS times movin greens/yay/etc. n never once did a N drop dime... hes bout that life

i remember back n the day on cribs this dude had like a secret attack/ smoke lounge hideout in his bedroom
laugh.gif

I remember back in like 03' when show money was the same and dudes were gettin paiddd (him n Cam anyway... Hey ma
sick.gif
) he came thru this club I was at in Ft. Lauderdale

all Lot 29d out
laugh.gif
i was rollin.. dude had the ENORMOUS "A" joint with the heavy cuban (i believe may have been the ace of diamonds but i dont think he had that yet). bandana
laugh.gif
jus

tossin money n poppin bottles... mus be nice
Yeah, real ninja is.h.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

His money right though.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Juelz aint ever losin it all
laugh.gif

dude is a 30 yr ol OG... his team his been caught up NUMEROUS times movin greens/yay/etc. n never once did a N drop dime... hes bout that life

i remember back n the day on cribs this dude had like a secret attack/ smoke lounge hideout in his bedroom
laugh.gif

I remember back in like 03' when show money was the same and dudes were gettin paiddd (him n Cam anyway... Hey ma
sick.gif
) he came thru this club I was at in Ft. Lauderdale

all Lot 29d out
laugh.gif
i was rollin.. dude had the ENORMOUS "A" joint with the heavy cuban (i believe may have been the ace of diamonds but i dont think he had that yet). bandana
laugh.gif
jus

tossin money n poppin bottles... mus be nice
Yeah, real ninja is.h.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

His money right though.

It's been "Road to Reagan Era" for a good 5 years now after WTGBM
laugh.gif

Idk how dude still makin that dough, but looks like he still got it.

Good for him.

laugh.gif

Good for him.

Originally Posted by jomitm

laugh.gif

Good for him.

You know uptown @#$%@* always knew how to get money
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

laugh.gif

Good for him.

You know uptown @#$%@* always knew how to get money
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Did his first album go platinum? It was good, but I think he got in the game right before the record companies started losing big money to bootlegging.

Did his first album go platinum? It was good, but I think he got in the game right before the record companies started losing big money to bootlegging.

Originally Posted by Freeze

talking bout you aint seen it yet. that truck from the 80's i believe lol. Mad antique. 

yep, I remember some fool on here tryin to tell me lamborghini never made a truck n they were a racing company from the beginning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

talking bout you aint seen it yet. that truck from the 80's i believe lol. Mad antique. 

yep, I remember some fool on here tryin to tell me lamborghini never made a truck n they were a racing company from the beginning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom