Juelz Brings Out The Lambo Truck vol. Ashes on the Phantom, RNS

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by langfor5

Same cars. White Corvette and the "Fanta" Challenger. First video I remember was the one he shot outside of his studio.

And? That means he probably owned all those cars instead of leasing
pimp.gif

Or uses the same luxury rental place

renting the same cars for 3+ years?

hmm...I figured the purpose of renting/leasing was to switch whips when the new ones came out guess he really likes those

Originally Posted by langfor5

Same cars. White Corvette and the "Fanta" Challenger. First video I remember was the one he shot outside of his studio.

pimp.gif

hmm...I figured the purpose of renting/leasing was to switch whips when the new ones came out guess he really likes those

Yes, He has showed all those cars before. His newest purchase was that Dodge Challenger lol. All them other vehicles hebought a long time ago w/old money.

SMH.

On a positive note tho, I guess they can pull his pic off the back of those milk cartons...

Yes, He has showed all those cars before. His newest purchase was that Dodge Challenger lol. All them other vehicles hebought a long time ago w/old money.

SMH.

On a positive note tho, I guess they can pull his pic off the back of those milk cartons...

pimp.gif

hmm...

i've seen him drive his phantom and i've seen the charger and the 'vette on his studio parking lot before it got raided.

pimp.gif

hmm...

i've seen him drive his phantom and i've seen the charger and the 'vette on his studio parking lot before it got raided.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Juelz aint ever losin it all
laugh.gif

dude is a 30 yr ol OG... his team his been caught up NUMEROUS times movin greens/yay/etc. n never once did a N drop dime... hes bout that life

i remember back n the day on cribs this dude had like a secret attack/ smoke lounge hideout in his bedroom
laugh.gif

I remember back in like 03' when show money was the same and dudes were gettin paiddd (him n Cam anyway... Hey ma
sick.gif
) he came thru this club I was at in Ft. Lauderdale

all Lot 29d out
laugh.gif
i was rollin.. dude had the ENORMOUS "A" joint with the heavy cuban (i believe may have been the ace of diamonds but i dont think he had that yet). bandana
laugh.gif
jus

tossin money n poppin bottles... mus be nice
You had a jolly time posting this didn't you? Dude gigglin and reminiscin and %%!#

-The Juice

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Juelz aint ever losin it all
laugh.gif

dude is a 30 yr ol OG... his team his been caught up NUMEROUS times movin greens/yay/etc. n never once did a N drop dime... hes bout that life

i remember back n the day on cribs this dude had like a secret attack/ smoke lounge hideout in his bedroom
laugh.gif

I remember back in like 03' when show money was the same and dudes were gettin paiddd (him n Cam anyway... Hey ma
sick.gif
) he came thru this club I was at in Ft. Lauderdale

all Lot 29d out
laugh.gif
i was rollin.. dude had the ENORMOUS "A" joint with the heavy cuban (i believe may have been the ace of diamonds but i dont think he had that yet). bandana
laugh.gif
jus

tossin money n poppin bottles... mus be nice
You had a jolly time posting this didn't you? Dude gigglin and reminiscin and %%!#

-The Juice

I'm not trying to hate...but these videos don't necessarily mean dude is doin big numbers anymore...as many folk in here said...he bought them a while ago when show money was poppin...

I've seen so many dudes pushing major whips but living in tiny unfurnished apartments...I'd like to see his property game before I make up my mind....(not that it matters lol)

But good for him living his life the way he wants to...

I'm not trying to hate...but these videos don't necessarily mean dude is doin big numbers anymore...as many folk in here said...he bought them a while ago when show money was poppin...

I've seen so many dudes pushing major whips but living in tiny unfurnished apartments...I'd like to see his property game before I make up my mind....(not that it matters lol)

But good for him living his life the way he wants to...

I ain't even mad.

That +$+$ is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its a Lamborghini LM002 BTW, The interior on that thing is sick.

I ain't even mad.

That +$+$ is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its a Lamborghini LM002 BTW, The interior on that thing is sick.

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Originally Posted by sneakaprince
how is he being ignorant? how cats throwing around words u aint even using right...
laugh.gif

Santana is about his tho...can't knock him 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
What? If you don't see ashing on a car or attempting to spit on a car to prove it is yours ignorant then that means you are just as ignorant, lil boy..

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Originally Posted by sneakaprince
how is he being ignorant? how cats throwing around words u aint even using right...
laugh.gif

Santana is about his tho...can't knock him 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
What? If you don't see ashing on a car or attempting to spit on a car to prove it is yours ignorant then that means you are just as ignorant, lil boy..

Back
Top Bottom