Juice wrld, dead @ 21

Why in every one of these threads *****s come in here talking what they do or don’t feel sorry for?

What makes *****s think you that important that your sympathy is worth ****?

the questions you posed weren't based off an opinion you had about people in this thread? LOL

If you’re making enough money to fly private you don’t need to be simultaneously moving weight.

Feel bad he died but he definitely made some bad choices. Too bad there was no one around to tell him better. Not that he would have listened anyway.

Above all the thing that DID kill him was pill culture

Wouldn’t surprise me if he was moving Ps in exchange for a pill/lean hookup considering a single pint of lean cost more than a lotta dudes cars.

Legalize psychedelics.

The music would get better too.
Someone would **** that for everyone.

Never did psychedelics, but from what I understand, you practically need someone to hold your hand the first time incase you have a bad trip. How are you going to sell THAT??

Never did psychedelics, but from what I understand, you practically need someone to hold your hand the first time incase you have a bad trip. How are you going to sell THAT??
You basically just need to know yourself before you take the leap into trying psychedelics. If you're already the anxious/neurotic type that can't even take a few hits of weed without bugging out, then what the hell do you think you're doing messing with something that has a much larger effect on your mind?

Also wouldn't recommend them to anyone with a family history of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. You're just asking to wake up that beast at that point.

But honestly I think you should have a "sitter" (or someone committed to being more sober than you are) present when you're trying ANY drug for the first time. That includes alcohol. It's just safe practice.

Disagree, if they aren’t for you don’t do them period.

this “healing” wave is new. Before that everyone just did them for fun and there is nothing wrong with that. ****s fun.

I like taking a hit of acid and going to the bar and playing big buck hunter with the homies. Sue me... it’s lit when the bonus game comes on. :lol:

probably don’t wanna be in public if you’re the type to get all weird or nervous though.

If you're already the anxious/neurotic type that can't even take a few hits of weed without bugging out, then what the hell do you think you're doing messing with something that has a much larger effect on your mind?

This is me. When I smoke, I get paranoid as all hell and feel the residual effects for about the next 5 days. No telling what I'd do on hallucinogens.

Shame because when I was in high school I could puff and navigate the day no problem.

Physically LSD is one of the safest substances you can ingest. Mentally it can take a toll on a person if they aren’t in a good place mentally. I’d suggest watch the show “The Mind Explained” on Netflix and watch the episode about psychedelics.

There are a lot of myths about psychs that simply aren’t true. Hence why I said they are taboo.

You can’t get addicted to psychedelics either, and have actually been proven to help people with depression and anxiety. Do your research.
You basically just need to know yourself before you take the leap into trying psychedelics. If you're already the anxious/neurotic type that can't even take a few hits of weed without bugging out, then what the hell do you think you're doing messing with something that has a much larger effect on your mind?

Also wouldn't recommend them to anyone with a family history of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. You're just asking to wake up that beast at that point.

But honestly I think you should have a "sitter" (or someone committed to being more sober than you are) present when you're trying ANY drug for the first time. That includes alcohol. It's just safe practice.

I would not recommend or suggest LSD as an alternative to the crap these cats are taking these days. It had a run during the Psychedelic era of the '60s and early '70s and a number of artists literally lost their minds.

Disagree, if they aren’t for you don’t do them period.

this “healing” wave is new. Before that everyone just did them for fun and there is nothing wrong with that. ****s fun.

I like taking a hit of acid and going to the bar and playing big buck hunter with the homies. Sue me... it’s lit when the bonus game comes on. :lol:

probably don’t wanna be in public if you’re the type to get all weird or nervous though.

You wild for this lmao.
And vood99, besides Syd Barret from Pink Floyd, who else lost their mind?
If taken responsibility and in moderation it’s relative safe. But then again none of these musicians are taking their drugs not in moderation and not responsibly.
You can’t take LSD everyday, hell you can’t do it every other day. But musicians who abused it, def makes sense they could lose their sense and grip on reality.

They wouldn’t be dead though...

Been thinking the only reason he swallowed the pills is because he didn't the rest of that weight was on board. At that point swallowing pills and trying to get rid of evidence is more harmful legally. And what's swallowing pills gonna do when you got pounds and pints? Maybe the whoever had all the weight was doing it behind juice back.

I'm really trying to figure out why he swallowed all them pills unless he was having a end of Scarface Tony Montana moment.

Either way, sad for the young man.

Last edited:

moderation is important. don’t drop crazy amounts of psychs just like you don’t try to down a whole bottle of henny.

and that’s why I support decriminalization but not legalization. Mf way too irresponsible.

Back
Top Bottom